Posted to alt.food.asian
Wayne

Default Hong Kong Shrimp

I just had a great meal where they served a sweet and sour shrimp dish which
consisted of just sauted shrimp and the sauce. It tasted better then my
regular S&S recipe. I asked the waiter what it was called and he said Hong
Kong Shrimp.
Does anyone have a recipe for this?
tnx
Wayne
Ottawa

Tea Tours in Hong Kong? Draconus Tea 2 21-07-2006 01:48 PM
pu er tea in hong kong mathias Tea 4 23-04-2005 05:28 PM
pu er tea in hong kong mathias Tea 0 21-04-2005 09:00 PM
I am going to Hong Kong, which teas should I buy? Nick Tea 2 21-05-2004 05:48 PM
Hong Kong visit LeRoy Asian Cooking 3 30-03-2004 06:25 PM