curly mustache

Default cardboard chawan

I put the pu-erh in the big glass mug,filled it with HOT water.
watched the leavesmove and open,and the red color fill the cup. But the
glass was too hot to drink out of!. I went looking for something to
pore the tea in to and found a caseof the paper bowls used foe soft
serveice cream sundeas.

the paper cup/bowl is about the size of a teabowl. It waseasy to handle
and it didn't burn me. I got the soft serve cups for free,so now I have
a grosse of disposible chawans. HOW CHEAP CAN i GET.

The fact is the paper did't degrade the tea.
Later I got out my real gaiwan and infused green tea.

tom

Grilled cardboard Dimitri General Cooking 5 01-11-2009 06:04 AM
Cardboard buns - not! Peter A General Cooking 10 21-07-2007 07:06 PM
American hot dog tastes like cardboard ( Chinese food tastes like cardboard) [email protected] General Cooking 11 16-07-2007 10:31 AM
Wet cardboard flavor? Dick R. Wine 11 28-02-2005 12:08 AM
Tips for making chawan mushi? Naughyde Asian Cooking 3 15-08-2004 04:53 AM