Default Green Tea quality???

For the best quality green Oolong tea try King's tea range from Tenren.
True tea connoisseurs in the far east swear by it. Its very hard to get
hold and quite expensive but if you appriciate quality then its well
worth it. I get mine from http://www.exotictea.co.uk

nickwarren

yes, I have tried it recently and can definately say I'm hooked. I can
see way its so popular in the far east. Before I tried kings tea, I
thought tea is just tea. I only tried the Kings 103 green tea, which is
only the fourth grade. Can't image how good the first grade will be
like!