Gerald Martin

Default Strand Tea - anyone familiar?

Their prices are much better than Upton. Does anyone have any experience
with these guys? - good or bad?

Enjoy the holidays!

Gerald

Gerald Martin wrote:
> Their prices are much better than Upton. Does anyone have any

experience
> with these guys? - good or bad?
>
> Enjoy the holidays!
>
> Gerald

Hello!

Yes I have experience with this company, my last post was about their
organic yunnan black which I loved. In fact they are close enough to
my home that I pick up my orders myself (so I've never recieved
anything of theirs through the mail) I have met Jack and he is a nice
guy, but never met Judy. They are a very honest company (also very
generous with samples and such) and my complaints would only be that
they package they're tea in clear plastic which we all know damages the
tea plus they are a home based company which, I assume, can't deliver
the kind of freshness/quality that a company like rishi or Imperial Tea
Court could.

-drinking emerald orchid from rishi-