Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alex Chaihorsky

If a pu-erh made in any tearoom by any "master" from anything called "puerh"
would be immediately loved by everyone, it would not be a fine, elusive,
complex drink that we love so much (those of us who do).
The best way I know is to be introduced to puerh by a master who knows not
only puerh, but also a gentle way of introducing it. I highly recommend Roy
Fong from ITC. Call him in advance, tell him you want an introduction to
puerhs. I wish I would have done that myself.

There are thousands of different puerhs and ways of making it. Just do not
be quick to make conclusions.

Sasha.

oups.com...

I didn't know sf[_9_] General Cooking 6 15-09-2012 01:20 AM
Didn't there used to be... Morebella Morbid General Cooking 21 07-06-2010 02:08 AM
I didn't know this. phaeton General Cooking 12 12-12-2009 09:21 PM
Why didn't I think of this? Zz Yzx Barbecue 9 14-10-2008 05:05 PM
"didn't know" sf General Cooking 11 04-09-2005 04:04 AM