Default What about ORGANIC Yerba Maté ???

I´m new in yerba maté, in fact I started drinking it only 6 months ago
by chance. I bought some well known brands and I thought they were ok
til I tasted one which was organic. The difference is big in terms of
taste and in terms of health. It´s said that "industrial" tea
producers don´t let the leaves of the yerba dry naturally; they dry
them artificially so they can get them ready to use faster. I can tell
from my own experience ( I don´t know if the previous statement is
true or false ) that organic maté has definitly no acidity at all and
the taste is much, much better. It´s not easy to find here in the
States but I strongly recommend it. You can actually order it from the
same website I did, http://www.mymateworld.com , they were very
helpful and I learnt a lot from their site. I hope this helps !

Brent.
Scott

In article >,
wrote:

> I´m new in yerba maté, in fact I started drinking it only 6 months ago
> by chance. I bought some well known brands and I thought they were ok
> til I tasted one which was organic. The difference is big in terms of
> taste and in terms of health. It´s said that "industrial" tea
> producers don´t let the leaves of the yerba dry naturally; they dry
> them artificially so they can get them ready to use faster. I can tell
> from my own experience ( I don´t know if the previous statement is
> true or false ) that organic maté has definitly no acidity at all and
> the taste is much, much better. It´s not easy to find here in the
> States but I strongly recommend it. You can actually order it from the
> same website I did,
http://www.mymateworld.com , they were very
> helpful and I learnt a lot from their site. I hope this helps !

"It's not easy to find here in the States"?? The NNTP-Posting-Host for
your message is 200.63.140.229, which resolves to Argentina (Buenos
Aires in particular, it seems).

Oh, and hey, the whois info for mymateworld.com is

Registrant:
My Mate World Inc
Lanin 189
Buenos Aires 1269
Argentina

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: MYMATEWORLD.COM
Created on: 21-Nov-02
Expires on: 21-Nov-04
Last Updated on: 06-Nov-03

Administrative Contact:
Administration, Domain
Lanin 189
Buenos Aires 1269
Argentina
43020585 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Domain Administration, Argentina Web Pages &Search Engine

lanin 189
Buenos Aires 1269
Argentina
43020585 Fax --

please mail OT responses only
Scott

In article >,
wrote:

> I´m new in yerba maté, in fact I started drinking it only 6 months ago
> by chance. I bought some well known brands and I thought they were ok
> til I tasted one which was organic. The difference is big in terms of
> taste and in terms of health. It´s said that "industrial" tea
> producers don´t let the leaves of the yerba dry naturally; they dry
> them artificially so they can get them ready to use faster. I can tell
> from my own experience ( I don´t know if the previous statement is
> true or false ) that organic maté has definitly no acidity at all and
> the taste is much, much better. It´s not easy to find here in the
> States but I strongly recommend it. You can actually order it from the
> same website I did,
http://www.mymateworld.com , they were very
> helpful and I learnt a lot from their site. I hope this helps !

"It's not easy to find here in the States"?? The NNTP-Posting-Host for
your message is 200.63.140.229, which resolves to Argentina (Buenos
Aires in particular, it seems).

Oh, and hey, the whois info for mymateworld.com is

Registrant:
My Mate World Inc
Lanin 189
Buenos Aires 1269
Argentina

Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: MYMATEWORLD.COM
Created on: 21-Nov-02
Expires on: 21-Nov-04
Last Updated on: 06-Nov-03

Administrative Contact:
Administration, Domain
Lanin 189
Buenos Aires 1269
Argentina
43020585 Fax --
Technical Contact:
Domain Administration, Argentina Web Pages &Search Engine

lanin 189
Buenos Aires 1269
Argentina
43020585 Fax --

please mail OT responses only
Sam D.

> wrote in message
om...
> I´m new in yerba maté, in fact I started drinking it only 6 months ago
> by chance. I bought some well known brands and I thought they were ok
> til I tasted one which was organic. The difference is big in terms of
> taste and in terms of health. It´s said that "industrial" tea
> producers don´t let the leaves of the yerba dry naturally; they dry
> them artificially so they can get them ready to use faster. I can tell
> from my own experience ( I don´t know if the previous statement is
> true or false ) that organic maté has definitly no acidity at all and
> the taste is much, much better. It´s not easy to find here in the
> States but I strongly recommend it. You can actually order it from the
> same website I did, http://www.mymateworld.com , they were very
> helpful and I learnt a lot from their site. I hope this helps !

What a load of crap! There may be other reasons why some people want
organically grown products but there is no discernible difference in taste
between organic and non-organic mate. I have had both enough times to know.

Sam D.

> wrote in message
om...
> I´m new in yerba maté, in fact I started drinking it only 6 months ago
> by chance. I bought some well known brands and I thought they were ok
> til I tasted one which was organic. The difference is big in terms of
> taste and in terms of health. It´s said that "industrial" tea
> producers don´t let the leaves of the yerba dry naturally; they dry
> them artificially so they can get them ready to use faster. I can tell
> from my own experience ( I don´t know if the previous statement is
> true or false ) that organic maté has definitly no acidity at all and
> the taste is much, much better. It´s not easy to find here in the
> States but I strongly recommend it. You can actually order it from the
> same website I did, http://www.mymateworld.com , they were very
> helpful and I learnt a lot from their site. I hope this helps !

What a load of crap! There may be other reasons why some people want
organically grown products but there is no discernible difference in taste
between organic and non-organic mate. I have had both enough times to know.

Jeremy

Plants eat chemicals, how they get them provided does not really matter.
JJ

"Sam D." wrote:

> > wrote in message
> om...
> > I´m new in yerba maté, in fact I started drinking it only 6 months ago
> > by chance. I bought some well known brands and I thought they were ok
> > til I tasted one which was organic. The difference is big in terms of
> > taste and in terms of health. It´s said that "industrial" tea
> > producers don´t let the leaves of the yerba dry naturally; they dry
> > them artificially so they can get them ready to use faster. I can tell
> > from my own experience ( I don´t know if the previous statement is
> > true or false ) that organic maté has definitly no acidity at all and
> > the taste is much, much better. It´s not easy to find here in the
> > States but I strongly recommend it. You can actually order it from the
> > same website I did, http://www.mymateworld.com , they were very
> > helpful and I learnt a lot from their site. I hope this helps !

> What a load of crap! There may be other reasons why some people want
> organically grown products but there is no discernible difference in taste
> between organic and non-organic mate. I have had both enough times to know.

Jeremy

Yerba Mate zxcvbob General Cooking 4 26-07-2010 08:40 PM
Yerba Mate zxcvbob General Cooking 12 21-06-2010 06:43 PM
What about ORGANIC Yerba Maté ??? [email protected] General Cooking 3 29-04-2004 11:13 PM
Yerba Mate Robert Tea 0 11-12-2003 12:38 AM
Where to buy Yerba Mate! beejhorton Tea 1 07-11-2003 01:11 PM