beejhorton

Default Where to buy Yerba Mate!

The best website to buy Yerba mate is www.ma-tea.com They always have
the best of the best in stock, and Jon, the owner, is so chill about
giving certain things out for free if you order certain ammounts.
Give it try. Oh, and the best brand is by far Taragui. Try the
orange or Grapefruit... they're amazing.

Peace
DJ

Questions? Email
Mark

I've never bought from Ma-Tea, but I have drank a lot of the blends from Aviva...

http://www.yerba-mate.com

These are very good iced. They also offer free shipping on orders over $35.

-Mark

Yerba Mate zxcvbob General Cooking 4 26-07-2010 08:40 PM
Yerba Mate zxcvbob General Cooking 12 21-06-2010 06:43 PM
Yerba Mate Soda Allan Adler Marketplace 0 11-07-2006 05:19 AM
What about ORGANIC Yerba Maté ??? [email protected] General Cooking 3 29-04-2004 11:13 PM
Yerba Mate Robert Tea 0 11-12-2003 12:38 AM