Ripon

Default Earl Grey/Lady Grey

I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady Grey,
who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
likes both?

Ripon
(Dhaka, Bangladesh)
Frayed

"Ripon" > wrote in message
om...
> I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady Grey,
> who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
> likes both?

I do.
--
Karen
"I want a busy life, a just mind and a timely death."

Scott

My wife an I like both Earl and Lady Grey.

We started drinking Harrod's No. 42 Earl Grey after a trip to the UK and
that is still one of our most favorites but hard to get here in the United
States. We found that Twinnings Earl Grey was easy to find and was good
(but a distant second to Harrod's!). Then some friends of ours who were
visiting from England brought some Twinnings Lady Grey for us to try. Lady
Grey is harder to find but is carried in at least one of the supermarket
chains here.

Now we alternate between the two Twinnings teas but probably drink more
Lady Grey.

There are a few other flavored teas that we like from Ashby's especially
the Apricot. We purchased an assortment pack in a school fundraiser drive
and it seems to be fairly hard to find locally. I've found a few places
on the web but they didn't have the apricot.

One more brand to mention is one that another couple in England sent us to
try. Taylors of Harrogate has good English Breakfast tea. We haven't had
a chance to try other types from them.

Cheers,
Scott

Ripon > wrote:

I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady Grey,
who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
likes both?

Stewart Schooley

I don't like either one. I never drink any tea that has a flavoring
added to it. I drink teas from the UK pretty much exclusively. Just
finished my supply of Brodies Famous Edinburgh. Really liked it and will
get some more.

Ripon wrote:

>I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady Grey,
>who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
>likes both?
>
>Ripon
>(Dhaka, Bangladesh)

L R L

I believe I saw this tea in a local store today.
I will have to get back there and try some.
Thanks for the testimonial.

"Stewart Schooley" > wrote in message
| I don't like either one. I never drink any tea that has a flavoring
| added to it. I drink teas from the UK pretty much exclusively. Just
| finished my supply of Brodies Famous Edinburgh. Really liked it and
will
| get some more.
|
| Ripon wrote:
|
| >I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady
Grey,
| >who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
| >likes both?
| >
| >Ripon
| >(Dhaka, Bangladesh)

chrysis

Hi,

Interesting observation... I don't like Lady Grey; to me it smells
like that kid's breakfast cereal, Froot Loops. I love Froot Loops!
But the "sweet" smell distracts from the base tea flavor, I think. I
do love Earl Grey. My mother in law is just the opposite - she loves
Lady Grey but doesn't like Earl Grey.

-K

(Ripon) wrote in message . com>...
> I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady Grey,
> who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
> likes both?
>
> Ripon
> (Dhaka, Bangladesh)

Aurora

"L R L" > wrote in message
. com...
> I believe I saw this tea in a local store today.
> I will have to get back there and try some.
> Thanks for the testimonial.
>
> "Stewart Schooley" > wrote in message
> | I don't like either one. I never drink any tea that has a flavoring
> | added to it. I drink teas from the UK pretty much exclusively. Just
> | finished my supply of Brodies Famous Edinburgh. Really liked it and
> will
> | get some more.
> |
> | Ripon wrote:
> |
> | >I have realized person who likes Earl Grey they don't like Lady
> Grey,
> | >who likes Lady Grey they don't like Earl Grey. Is there anyone, who
> | >likes both?
> | >
> | >Ripon
> | >(Dhaka, Bangladesh)

My husband likes both, but I only like Lady Grey.

v/r
Aurora

Best Earl Grey? Bob Cleeman Tea 9 08-10-2006 05:23 PM
Earl Grey Joshua Tea Tea 12 27-01-2006 12:33 AM
Earl Grey Blair P. Houghton Tea 17 19-01-2006 03:23 PM
Earl Grey Blair P. Houghton Tea 48 16-01-2006 05:39 AM
Earl Grey Pat Tea 19 16-07-2005 02:48 AM