Dave

Default Teameister Online Store

http://teameister.com

I don't understand why everyone is flocking to coffee stands. Tea is very
healthy and clears up a sore throat too.

You are not alone! Many others share your appreciation for gourmet tea.

Why settle for a cup of java, when you can drink some herbal tea instead.
Tea

"Dave" > wrote in message
m...
> http://teameister.com
>
> I don't understand why everyone is flocking to coffee stands. Tea is very
> healthy and clears up a sore throat too.
>
> You are not alone! Many others share your appreciation for gourmet tea.
>
> Why settle for a cup of java, when you can drink some herbal tea instead.

This comes across as an ad. So did your note from yesterday.

Tea

"Dave" > wrote in message
m...
> http://teameister.com
>
> I don't understand why everyone is flocking to coffee stands. Tea is very
> healthy and clears up a sore throat too.
>
> You are not alone! Many others share your appreciation for gourmet tea.
>
> Why settle for a cup of java, when you can drink some herbal tea instead.

A bit more clarification.

CHARTER

Discussion relating to tea, the world's second most consumed beverage
(after water), made by infusing or boiling the leaves of the tea plant (C.
sinensis or close relatives) in water. Discussions of herbal teas (e.g.
chamomile, sassafras, etc.) are also approved, but this newsgroup should
NOT be used for advertising herbal tea products or discussing tea as
anything other than a beverage. Tea-as-medicine discussions should take
place in misc.health.alternative.

Dave

"Tea" > wrote in message > ...
> "Dave" > wrote in message
> m...
> > http://teameister.com
> >
> > I don't understand why everyone is flocking to coffee stands. Tea is very
> > healthy and clears up a sore throat too.
> >
> > You are not alone! Many others share your appreciation for gourmet tea.
> >
> > Why settle for a cup of java, when you can drink some herbal tea instead.

> A bit more clarification.
>
> CHARTER
>
> Discussion relating to tea, the world's second most consumed beverage
> (after water), made by infusing or boiling the leaves of the tea plant (C.
> sinensis or close relatives) in water. Discussions of herbal teas (e.g.
> chamomile, sassafras, etc.) are also approved, but this newsgroup should
> NOT be used for advertising herbal tea products or discussing tea as
> anything other than a beverage. Tea-as-medicine discussions should take
> place in misc.health.alternative.

Fair enough, sorry about the shameplus plug.

Would you recommend digesting tea leaves to clear up your indigestion ?
Dale McSwain

Now for penance please send us all a sample of your
best Darjeeling. :-)

When are we going to get a device (besides the US mail)
to at least give us a sniff of a remote product. Sigh.
Stuck in the 21st century....

Dale
Dave wrote:
> "Tea" > wrote in message > ...
>
>>"Dave" > wrote in message
. com...

>>>http://teameister.com
>>>
>>>I don't understand why everyone is flocking to coffee stands. Tea is very
>>>healthy and clears up a sore throat too.
>>>
>>>You are not alone! Many others share your appreciation for gourmet tea.
>>>
>>>Why settle for a cup of java, when you can drink some herbal tea instead.

>>A bit more clarification.
>>
>>CHARTER
>>
>>Discussion relating to tea, the world's second most consumed beverage
>>(after water), made by infusing or boiling the leaves of the tea plant (C.
>>sinensis or close relatives) in water. Discussions of herbal teas (e.g.
>>chamomile, sassafras, etc.) are also approved, but this newsgroup should
>>NOT be used for advertising herbal tea products or discussing tea as
>>anything other than a beverage. Tea-as-medicine discussions should take
>>place in misc.health.alternative.

> Fair enough, sorry about the shameplus plug.
>
> Would you recommend digesting tea leaves to clear up your indigestion ?

Derek

It was open stage night in rec.food.drink.tea, when Dale McSwain
stepped up to the microphone and muttered:

> Now for penance please send us all a sample of your
> best Darjeeling. :-)
>
> When are we going to get a device (besides the US mail)
> to at least give us a sniff of a remote product. Sigh.
> Stuck in the 21st century....

Actually....

A couple of years back, I read about a company (can't name it now)
that is developing a "smell-o-vision" type device. It contains a
collection of chemicals and releases them according to a given
recipe to simulate specific aromas. It sits on the desktop next to
the PC, and, for example, if the web page you're viewing contains
the proper code, it emits the scent requested.

Now, how good it would be at duplicating a fresh Darjeeling is a-
whole-nother matter.

--
Derek

Road Kill Cafe - We make it your way, right away.
Straight from your grill to ours.
Tea

"Dave" > wrote in message
om...
> "Tea" > wrote in message

> > "Dave" > wrote in message
> > m...
> > > http://teameister.com
> > >
> > > I don't understand why everyone is flocking to coffee stands. Tea is

very
> > > healthy and clears up a sore throat too.
> > >
> > > You are not alone! Many others share your appreciation for gourmet

tea.

> > > Why settle for a cup of java, when you can drink some herbal tea

instead.

> > A bit more clarification.
> >
> > CHARTER
> >
> > Discussion relating to tea, the world's second most consumed beverage
> > (after water), made by infusing or boiling the leaves of the tea plant

(C.
> > sinensis or close relatives) in water. Discussions of herbal teas (e.g.
> > chamomile, sassafras, etc.) are also approved, but this newsgroup should
> > NOT be used for advertising herbal tea products or discussing tea as
> > anything other than a beverage. Tea-as-medicine discussions should take
> > place in misc.health.alternative.

> Fair enough, sorry about the shameplus plug.
>
> Would you recommend digesting tea leaves to clear up your indigestion ?

Not really. I prefer warm cola. As for my tea leaves, I use them for
mulch.

There's nothing wrong with your saying that you own a tea business (as in,
'as the owner of a tea business, I've found that mesh infusers work best'),
or including the URL for your business in your sig. You can even use your
sig to announce sales if you want ('My store teameister.com is selling
Santa-shaped teapots for 50% off! Free wrapping paper for RFDT members!').
I don't think you'll get many objections, so long as you don't pretend to be
a disinterested party. Full disclosure is the key here- most of us are
pretty savvy.

Good luck in your business!

flush

Replicators... the only way to go
but probably not in the 21 Century.
Besides. Would be interesting what smell-o-vision produces if one visits a
pharma-site