Member

Default The brand new loose leaf online store is coming!

Hello dear tealovers,

i'm not sure if i'm allowed to publish this great news here, but i'll try

I would like to invite you to join us on facebook and twitter at PureAromaTea.com - Come in for a tea!. We are small, young group, full of great ideas, enthuasiasm and of course in love with tea! Currently the Pure Aroma Tea is in development phase, but we thought, that you might want to see our progress of building up our loose leaf tea store. We already have posted preview of our very first version of landing page at our facebook page. Everyone is welcome to comment our work! Your opinion and criticism is very important for us!

So please subscribe to our newsletter at PureAromaTea.com - Come in for a tea!, join us on facebook and follow us on twitter! And stay tuned for our amazing offers when we launch!!
Member

Design which you have updated on FB page is looking neat and clean. When are you going to upload on the LIVE site.

Post more info on Aroma tea as many of us would like to know more info about the same.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merin View Post
Design which you have updated on FB page is looking neat and clean. When are you going to upload on the LIVE site.

Post more info on Aroma tea as many of us would like to know more info about the same.
Hello Merin and thank you for your comment!
We are working hard to look our site perfect, and i'm quite happy, cause we are not too far away from our goal!
Later today the updated design version will be uploaded to our Facebook page, and probably next week we will launch our blog!
Of course we'll keep you updated with all our news on this forum or you can subscribe to our newsletter at PureAromaTea.com - Come in for a tea! and receive them directly to your email box!!
Member

The product preview page design just uploaded to our facebook page, take a look at it! And please tell what you think, it’s very important for us.
More info is comming soon!
Member

The product list page preview is up at our facebook page. Take a look if you are interested!

Loose leaf tea - new online marketplace [email protected] Tea 0 23-09-2011 01:33 AM
Loose leaf-2-3 times use? RJP Tea 1 01-04-2006 02:06 AM
Loose leaf tea servings Linda Tea 13 05-02-2006 04:00 PM
want to see some "Loose-leaf" Pu-erh ? Tealover Tea 4 04-06-2004 03:42 PM
"Loose-leaf" Pu-erh?? Blair P. Houghton Tea 20 02-06-2004 03:40 PM