Dale McSwain

Default Espresso Tea

I've always wondered. Has anyone ever
used an espresso machine to make a cup
of teapresso? Just curious.

Dale

fLameDogg

Dale McSwain > wrote in
:

> I've always wondered. Has anyone ever
> used an espresso machine to make a cup
> of teapresso? Just curious.

What a coincidence. Ripon just posted about using one with a dust-grade
Assam.

--
fD
Ripon

Dale McSwain > wrote in message >...
> I've always wondered. Has anyone ever
> used an espresso machine to make a cup
> of teapresso? Just curious.
>
> Dale

Oh yes, Try any Assam tea and cream with your espresso. I did and
fallen love with it.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)
Dale McSwain

I thought that Ripon just
used the espresso machine to add
steam or bubble to the tea which
was brewed in another teapot.

What about it Ripon? Did you use
tea in place of coffee in the espresso
machine? It was clear to me from your
post. If so then what does this do to
the tea taste? I would assume that it
would be bitter from all the exposed area
with lots of tannin. But then a good
coffee espresso doesn't follow this behavior.

Dale
Ripon wrote:
> Dale McSwain > wrote in message >...
>
>>I've always wondered. Has anyone ever
>>used an espresso machine to make a cup
>>of teapresso? Just curious.
>>
>>Dale

> Oh yes, Try any Assam tea and cream with your espresso. I did and
> fallen love with it.
>
> Ripon
> (From Bangladesh)

Ripon

Dale McSwain > wrote in message >...
> I thought that Ripon just
> used the espresso machine to add
> steam or bubble to the tea which
> was brewed in another teapot.
>
> What about it Ripon? Did you use
> tea in place of coffee in the espresso
> machine? It was clear to me from your
> post. If so then what does this do to
> the tea taste? I would assume that it
> would be bitter from all the exposed area
> with lots of tannin. But then a good
> coffee espresso doesn't follow this behavior.
>
> Dale
> Ripon wrote:
> > Dale McSwain > wrote in message >...

Dale:

Sorry for the confusion. I am explaining again. I used the espresso
machine only for the cream and milk. After I got the steam and
bubble-I mixed it with my brewed strong Assam.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)

RSS Coffee Feed - Coffee Tasting Terms For Espresso Coffee Makers - One of the aspects of becoming a true coffee aficionado or espresso coffee maker is to develop an ability to taste and evaluate the coffee after the roasting and grinding has been do `RSS,,,@...' Coffee 0 05-02-2012 02:04 AM
RSS Coffee Feed - Coffee Tasting Terms For Espresso Coffee Makers - One of the aspects of becoming a true coffee aficionado or espresso coffee maker is to develop an ability to taste and evaluate the coffee after the roasting and grinding has been do `RSS,,,@...' Coffee 0 28-01-2012 03:17 AM
Anyone doing this...espresso piedmont General Cooking 10 11-05-2010 12:12 AM
Tea Espresso magicleaf Tea 4 07-06-2007 09:55 AM
Espresso Machines Charles Turner Coffee 11 16-12-2006 01:03 AM