Tom in Joisey

Default anyone know sources for low fluoride tea?

I wanted to reduce fluoride since I drink alot of tea. I fear that I
may be heading towards fluoride toxicity with the amount of tea that I
drink. A low fuoride tea might help.

thanks

tom

rachel

Tom in Joisey > wrote in message >. ..
> I wanted to reduce fluoride since I drink alot of tea. I fear that I
> may be heading towards fluoride toxicity with the amount of tea that I
> drink. A low fuoride tea might help.
>
> thanks
>

> tom

Not gonna ask why, but you can start by using non-fluoridated water (I
don't think the fluoride boils out)...
however, I drink probably close to 2 liters of tea most days, & no
sign of fluoride toxicity yet!

('fluoride' is a funny looking word, isn't it?)

Rachel
David M. Harris

rachel wrote:
> Tom in Joisey > wrote in message >. ..
>
>>I wanted to reduce fluoride since I drink alot of tea. I fear that I
>>may be heading towards fluoride toxicity with the amount of tea that I
>>drink. A low fuoride tea might help.
>>
>>thanks
>>

>>tom

> Not gonna ask why, but you can start by using non-fluoridated water (I
> don't think the fluoride boils out)...
> however, I drink probably close to 2 liters of tea most days, & no
> sign of fluoride toxicity yet!
>
> ('fluoride' is a funny looking word, isn't it?)
>
> Rachel

Some people are allergic to fluoride, and it isn't a well-established
syndrome for doctors. I know someone whose daughters are both allergic,
and she got branded a John Birch nut for years for insisting that
fluoridated water was the problem.

dmh

Fluoride in Tea nyscof Tea 0 24-09-2007 02:44 PM
Chocolate sources Michael General Cooking 12 29-01-2005 01:40 AM
Fluoride in Tea DPM Tea 6 26-01-2005 09:45 PM
Europe vs US tea sources nickwarren Tea 0 20-12-2004 10:04 PM
U.S. sources of uni? Frank D. Greco Sushi 1 12-10-2004 10:07 PM