Raicu

Default QUESTION ABOUT INFUSING JAPANESE MATCHA GREEN TEA

Hello,

I am looking for a good method for infusing Matcha Japanese tea
(i think is powdered).

Thank.

Tea

Just add water, hon.

" Raicu" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a good method for infusing Matcha Japanese

tea
> (i think is powdered).
>
> Thank.

Tea

Actually, to be a bit more detailed (I was half asleep last night), add hot
water, but not boiling. It should be hot enough to burn your lips on the
first over-enthusiastic sip, but not as hot as water for black tea.

"Tea" > wrote in message
> Just add water, hon.
>
> " Raicu" > wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am looking for a good method for infusing Matcha Japanese

> tea
> > (i think is powdered).
> >
> > Thank.

cc

" Raicu" > wrote in message

> I am looking for a good method for infusing Matcha Japanese

tea
> (i think is powdered).

You don't infuse matcha. Boil water, rinse a bowl, pour some water in a mug
or something. Put a ts of powder in the bowl, and pour water (from the mug)
on it to fill 1/.3 to 1/2 of the bowl. Then you whisk it like capuccino till
it looks like a green capuccino. Use a chasen, bamboo instrument specially
made for that, if you have one. Serve immediatly with a little sweet cake.

Kuri

Matcha Japanese Green Tea Powder Alan4001 Tea 2 26-11-2014 05:55 PM
Infusing Green Tea alex Tea 3 07-02-2007 12:14 AM
Matcha: can I just grind green tea instead? Jke General Cooking 2 19-07-2006 09:17 PM
Matcha and green tea Space Cowboy Tea 10 03-09-2004 04:41 PM
About Japanese Matcha Yolanda Tea 1 02-02-2004 04:11 PM