Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default What does the mark color signify for puer tea label?

What do green, red, blue, purple and yellow marks each signify
for the puer tea the mark marks?

TIA
CK
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Every wrapper tells a story. However the mark is only understood by
CNNP at time of production. If have some provenance about the wrapper
you might get a little more information from people who just happen to
know. I think a book is planned to discuss the CNNP marks but
unfortunately in Chinese. Ive seen discussion in Chinese webpages but
dont have any informative links perse.

http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10929

Jim

On Dec 1, 9:01 am, "chance" > wrote:
> What do green, red, blue, purple and yellow marks each signify
> for the puer tea the mark marks?
>
> TIA
> CK

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Here is the type of discussion you see in the Chinese.

http://tinyurl.com/yj5swng

I think there is more information in Chinese than English but I havent
sorted through it.

Jim

On Dec 2, 6:20 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
....Are you talkin to me...
> Ive seen discussion in Chinese webpages but
> dont have any informative links perse.
>
> http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10929
>
> Jim

Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

"Space Cowboy" > wrote in message ...
> Here is the type of discussion you see in the Chinese.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/yj5swng
>
> I think there is more information in Chinese than English but I havent
> sorted through it.
>
> Jim
>
> On Dec 2, 6:20 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:
> ...Are you talkin to me...
>> Ive seen discussion in Chinese webpages but
>> dont have any informative links perse.
>>
>> http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10929
>>
>> Jim

Many thanks.

CK
Posted to rec.food.drink.tea

yeah im talkin to you

More chinese discussion of color marks:
http://tinyurl.com/yjpytup
http://tinyurl.com/ycwxt9f

A chinese discussion of puer packaging:
http://tinyurl.com/ye5lebx

Jim

Tempe and Puer Space Cowboy Tea 0 22-09-2008 03:23 PM
Mark R. Thorson & Mark R. Probert Looking for ASS Play Mark Probert General Cooking 0 07-08-2008 01:44 PM
Mixed cooked Puer and Raw Puer?? [email protected] Tea 0 10-04-2007 09:28 AM
Looks like Puer Space Cowboy Tea 5 08-01-2007 07:16 PM
Puer as art Space Cowboy Tea 1 17-04-2005 05:02 AM