Yoni

Default miracle whip

Can I make sushi with miracle whip?

I also have sugar, if that helps

forrestmouth

If you live in California you can make sushi with anything.

I used to live in the South Bay and was always amazed at the number of
rolls they had (HP roll, Cisco Roll, Cupertino Roll, etc. ad naseum). I
was appalled by some of the things they put in them, including
mayonaise.

That said, I once had a sushi roll in Hawaii that had macadamien nuts
and mayo and have to admit (guiltily) that I did enjoy.

I guess the more important question would be WHY you would want to make
sushi with Miracle whip? I mean, for heaven's sake, if you MUST use
mayonaise, at least use Kewpie.