Yoni

Default miracle whip

Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
tonight. Here's what I have:
Bread
Miracle Whip
2 C sugar
olive oil
spices

Dimitri

"Yoni" > wrote in message
> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
> tonight. Here's what I have:
> Bread
> Miracle Whip
> 2 C sugar
> olive oil
> spices

Anything else like fish, poultry, vegetables, pasta or meat?

Dimitri

Yoni

maybe some noodles
"Dimitri" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Yoni" > wrote in message
>> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
>> tonight. Here's what I have:
>> Bread
>> Miracle Whip
>> 2 C sugar
>> olive oil
>> spices

> Anything else like fish, poultry, vegetables, pasta or meat?
>
> Dimitri

Jessica V.

Yoni wrote:
> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
> tonight. Here's what I have:
> Bread
> Miracle Whip
> 2 C sugar
> olive oil
> spices

First you make sure that there is water in the bong, pack bowl and rest
bong on counter-top.

Place a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, place slice of bread
spread with miracle whip and a liberal sprinkling of sugar in pan, top
with another slice of bread. When bread begins to brown flip sandwich.
Brown on other side. Remove from pan. Turn off stove. Find lighter,
remove bong from counter-top, take several hits and enjoy your toasted
sweet miracle whip sandwich.

Jessica
Yoni

Thanks, Jessica! I'm hooked!
"Jessica V." > wrote in message
> Yoni wrote:
>> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
>> tonight. Here's what I have:
>> Bread
>> Miracle Whip
>> 2 C sugar
>> olive oil
>> spices
>>

> First you make sure that there is water in the bong, pack bowl and rest
> bong on counter-top.
>
> Place a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, place slice of bread
> spread with miracle whip and a liberal sprinkling of sugar in pan, top
> with another slice of bread. When bread begins to brown flip sandwich.
> Brown on other side. Remove from pan. Turn off stove. Find lighter,
> remove bong from counter-top, take several hits and enjoy your toasted
> sweet miracle whip sandwich.
>
> Jessica

-L.

Jessica V. wrote:

> First you make sure that there is water in the bong, pack bowl and

rest
> bong on counter-top.
>
> Place a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, place slice of

bread
> spread with miracle whip and a liberal sprinkling of sugar in pan,

top
> with another slice of bread. When bread begins to brown flip

sandwich.
> Brown on other side. Remove from pan. Turn off stove. Find

lighter,
> remove bong from counter-top, take several hits and enjoy your

toasted
> sweet miracle whip sandwich.
>
> Jessica

Chick, ya need to Google the Gooey Cheese Popcorn thread.

-L.

Shaun aRe

"Jessica V." > wrote in message
> Yoni wrote:
> > Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
> > tonight. Here's what I have:
> > Bread
> > Miracle Whip
> > 2 C sugar
> > olive oil
> > spices
> >

> First you make sure that there is water in the bong, pack bowl and rest
> bong on counter-top.
>
> Place a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, place slice of bread
> spread with miracle whip and a liberal sprinkling of sugar in pan, top
> with another slice of bread. When bread begins to brown flip sandwich.
> Brown on other side. Remove from pan. Turn off stove. Find lighter,
> remove bong from counter-top, take several hits and enjoy your toasted
> sweet miracle whip sandwich.
>
> Jessica

Alternatively, hit up the bong first, then just eat all the ingredients
separately while really not caring because it tastes fantastic anyhow, then
get on E-mail and send your new munchies idea to all your friends, then tell
all of Usenet too.

Shaun aRe

Arri London

Yoni wrote:

> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
> tonight. Here's what I have:
> Bread
> Miracle Whip
> 2 C sugar
> olive oil
> spices

LOL what a list.
Toast the bread under the grill, flip it, over brush with olive oil and
spread thickly with your spices and grill again.
Yoni

sorry, arri, no grill
"Arri London" > wrote in message

> Yoni wrote:
>>
>> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
>> tonight. Here's what I have:
>> Bread
>> Miracle Whip
>> 2 C sugar
>> olive oil
>> spices

> LOL what a list.
> Toast the bread under the grill, flip it, over brush with olive oil and
> spread thickly with your spices and grill again.

Jessica V.

-L. wrote:
> Jessica V. wrote:
>
>>First you make sure that there is water in the bong, pack bowl and

> rest
>
>>bong on counter-top.
>>
>>Place a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, place slice of

> bread
>
>>spread with miracle whip and a liberal sprinkling of sugar in pan,

> top
>
>>with another slice of bread. When bread begins to brown flip

> sandwich.
>
>> Brown on other side. Remove from pan. Turn off stove. Find

> lighter,
>
>>remove bong from counter-top, take several hits and enjoy your

> toasted
>
>>sweet miracle whip sandwich.
>>
>>Jessica

> Chick, ya need to Google the Gooey Cheese Popcorn thread.
>
> -L.

I saw that one transpire....has been a long time since I've laid hand on
a bong...but when I saw the .edu address and ingredients list I couldn't
resist the urge to make it into a stoner meal. Ah for the days of
getting home from work to have a stoned roomie say you have got to try
the spaghetti-oh's as an ice cream topping. I was more a fan of little
debbie snack cakes by the box followed up with a bag of salt & vinegar
potato chips.

Jessica

Stan Horwitz

In article >,
"Yoni" > wrote:

> Any suggestions? I'm looking for something exciting to make for dinner
> tonight. Here's what I have:
> Bread
> Miracle Whip
> 2 C sugar
> olive oil
> spices

Reservations!
Food For Thought

If you had some eggs, that would make one funky bread puddin'.

Bread
Miracle Whip
2 C sugar
olive oil
spices

Yoni

Wow Jessica, you really opened up there. If you ever need someone to talk
to (or eat with) I'm just letting you know that I'm here.

"Jessica V." > wrote in message
news
> -L. wrote:
>> Jessica V. wrote:
>>
>>>First you make sure that there is water in the bong, pack bowl and

>> rest
>>
>>>bong on counter-top.
>>>
>>>Place a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium heat, place slice of

>> bread
>>
>>>spread with miracle whip and a liberal sprinkling of sugar in pan,

>> top
>>
>>>with another slice of bread. When bread begins to brown flip

>> sandwich.
>>
>>> Brown on other side. Remove from pan. Turn off stove. Find

>> lighter,
>>
>>>remove bong from counter-top, take several hits and enjoy your

>> toasted
>>
>>>sweet miracle whip sandwich.
>>>
>>>Jessica

>> Chick, ya need to Google the Gooey Cheese Popcorn thread.
>>
>> -L.
>>

> I saw that one transpire....has been a long time since I've laid hand on a
> bong...but when I saw the .edu address and ingredients list I couldn't
> resist the urge to make it into a stoner meal. Ah for the days of getting
> home from work to have a stoned roomie say you have got to try the
> spaghetti-oh's as an ice cream topping. I was more a fan of little debbie
> snack cakes by the box followed up with a bag of salt & vinegar potato
> chips.
>
> Jessica

Andy

"Yoni" > wrote in
:

> Wow Jessica, you really opened up there. If you ever need someone to
> talk to (or eat with) I'm just letting you know that I'm here.
>
> "Jessica V." > wrote in message
> news
>> -L. wrote:

>>> rest

>>> bread

>>> top

>>> sandwich.

>>> lighter,

>>> toasted

>>> Chick, ya need to Google the Gooey Cheese Popcorn thread.
>>>
>>> -L.
>>>

>> I saw that one transpire....has been a long time since I've laid hand
>> on a bong...but when I saw the .edu address and ingredients list I
>> couldn't resist the urge to make it into a stoner meal. Ah for the
>> days of getting home from work to have a stoned roomie say you have
>> got to try the spaghetti-oh's as an ice cream topping. I was more a
>> fan of little debbie snack cakes by the box followed up with a bag of
>> salt & vinegar potato chips.
>>
>> Jessica

OK, so I piggybacked on the last poster's post.

Now how can I get this post to make nonsense.

"If it's a great film, It's a Miracle!" whip.

Seen down the hall in Television City from Walter Lantz's Woody
Woodpecker orifice

Or some such kinda/sorta official thingy.

From the office of

Andy