Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Hello All. After several years, I'm back!

Life slammed me several times with mind-numbing realness. I pretty
much stayed off the net for some time to get my head screwed back on
right.

I'm back to my old self now and have returned to my favorite groups.

So far; alt.food.sushi and rec.food.cooking

Cooking and sushi are my passions and Hydroponic gardening is my
addiction.

If anyone would like to visit my Hydroponic site, it can be found at:

http://www.HydroponicUnlimited.com

Well, anyway, I'm glad to see a lot of the old faces here. It's good
to be back.
Member

Location: Danang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpb saf View Post
Life slammed me several times with mind-numbing realness. I pretty
much stayed off the net for some time to get my head screwed back on
right.

I'm back to my old self now and have returned to my favorite groups.

So far; alt.food.sushi and rec.food.cooking

Cooking and sushi are my passions and Hydroponic gardening is my
addiction.

If anyone would like to visit my Hydroponic site, it can be found at:

Hydroponic Unlimited - Hydroponic Unlimited

Well, anyway, I'm glad to see a lot of the old faces here. It's good
to be back.
Nice site! Thank you for sharing. I think Sushi is a popular dish and when it comes to it, all people want to enjoy.
Posted to alt.food.sushi

On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 09:45:54 -0500, tpb saf > wrote:

>Life slammed me several times with mind-numbing realness. I pretty
>much stayed off the net for some time to get my head screwed back on
>right.
>
>I'm back to my old self now and have returned to my favorite groups.
>
>So far; alt.food.sushi and rec.food.cooking
>
>Cooking and sushi are my passions and Hydroponic gardening is my
>addiction.
>
>If anyone would like to visit my Hydroponic site, it can be found at:
>
>http://www.HydroponicUnlimited.com
>
>Well, anyway, I'm glad to see a lot of the old faces here. It's good
>to be back.

WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU AND WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE THAT "YOU'RE BACK"? -