Alton

Default Sushi Tableware Stores?

I've been looking without much luck for online stores that have a good
variety of soy sauce dish and other tableware for sushi serving
(ceramic or porcelain). Would appreciate recommendations about stores
that sell various styles, including very simple ones. Thanks.

Alt.
Cat furniture at Love That Cat Store
http://www.lovethatcat.com/cat-furniture.html
Ariane Jenkins

On 18 Oct 2003 18:26:30 -0700, Alton > wrote:
> I've been looking without much luck for online stores that have a good
> variety of soy sauce dish and other tableware for sushi serving
> (ceramic or porcelain). Would appreciate recommendations about stores
> that sell various styles, including very simple ones. Thanks.

http://www.utsuwa.com has the best selection I've seen yet. If I had
unlimited money and storage space, I could go nuts there. And if
you're lucky enough to have one of their brick-and-mortar stores near
you, it's neat just to browse.

Ariane

Alton

> http://www.utsuwa.com has the best selection I've seen yet. If I had
> unlimited money and storage space, I could go nuts there. And if
> you're lucky enough to have one of their brick-and-mortar stores near
> you, it's neat just to browse.
>
> Ariane

Thanks -- they have fun stuff. I'd love to hear whether there are
other Asian tableware stores online. (I've done searches, but came up
with only a few).

Alt.
http://www.lovethatcat.com
Ariane Jenkins

On 25 Oct 2003 09:15:39 -0700, Alton > wrote:

> Thanks -- they have fun stuff. I'd love to hear whether there are
> other Asian tableware stores online. (I've done searches, but came up
> with only a few).

Sorry, nothing else I can think of off the top of my head.
Ebay does carry some, but it takes a lot of digging and then you have
to watch out for high s/h costs. Happy hunting.

Ariane