Old 20-04-2008, 11:22 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default To begin, search your local stores by looking in the Yellow Pages,using your online search engine, and asking for recommendations from yourcircle of friends. Prepare a list of stores that you would like to considerand then map out a schedule to v

wrote:
To begin, search your local stores by looking in the Yellow Pages,
using your online search engine, and asking for recommendations from
your circle of friends. Prepare a list of stores that you would like
to consider and then map out a schedule to visit them. If you are
looking for newer jeans, consider visiting consignment shops first.
Most items that you will find at a consignment shop are less than 5
years old and you can expect up to a 60% discount off of the retail
price. If you are looking for a big bargain, begin by searching thrift
stores and flea markets. You may need to be willing to hunt and search
for a while, but you will be sure to find some great, inexpensive
jeans. Next, search your local resale shops as they offer a mix of old
and new used jeans and are normally more organized than a flea market
or a thrift store.

http://replicab2b.net
http://replicab2b.net/Replica_Wallets_1.html
http://replicab2b.net/Replica_Jewelrys_1.html
http://replicab2b.net/Replica_Shoes_1.html
http://replicab2b.net/Replica_Jeans_1.html
http://replicab2b.net/Replica_Sunglasses_1.html
http://replicab2b.net/Replica_Clothing_1.html
While you are shopping, be sure to also take an inventory of your
current jeans and styles. You may even find several pairs of jeans
that you don't want anymore. If so, take them with you when you go
shopping, sell them and use the proceeds to buy a different pair of
jeans at the used clothing stores.

**** YOU

Old 21-04-2008, 01:32 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default To begin, search your local stores

Steve Calvin wrote:

What the hell? In case someone missed the spam, you thought you'd quote
the whole damn thing? The spammers don't read replies.

Get your head in the game.

Brian

won't shut up.
Old 21-04-2008, 02:48 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default User wrote:
Steve Calvin wrote:

What the hell? In case someone missed the spam, you thought you'd quote
the whole damn thing? The spammers don't read replies.

Get your head in the game.

Brian

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black and not quoting? If you'd
get over yourself and ask with some manners for a change, I would have
told you that the reply was SUPPOSED to go to the spammers email as my
all of my other FU's did. I mistakenly hit "Reply to group" on that one
vs "Reply to sender".

Take your head out of your ass and realize it stinks and get a frikken life!

--
Steve
Old 21-04-2008, 03:36 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

What the hell? In case someone missed the spam, you thought you'd quote
the whole damn thing? The spammers don't read replies.

Get your head in the game.

Brian

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black and not quoting? If you'd
get over yourself and ask with some manners for a change, I would have
told you that the reply was SUPPOSED to go to the spammers email as my
all of my other FU's did. I mistakenly hit "Reply to group" on that one
vs "Reply to sender".

I can vouch for him. I saw the cancel message he sent out once he
realized his mistake.

Maybe Brian needs a news server that honors cancels.

I do find it ironic that Brian never comments on posts that are
on-topic for the group - he only posts when he wants to criticize
the way people do or don't post.

ObBBQ: I made a big batch of BBQ baked beans yesterday. I cooked
them in the crock pot with BBQ sauce and liquid smoke. I couldn't
find any use for foil, though.

-sw
Old 21-04-2008, 05:39 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

What the hell? In case someone missed the spam, you thought you'd
quote the whole damn thing? The spammers don't read replies.

Get your head in the game.

Brian

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black and not quoting?

What are you talking about? I didn't quote the spam.

If
you'd get over yourself and ask with some manners for a change, I
would have told you that the reply was SUPPOSED to go to the spammers
email as my all of my other FU's did. I mistakenly hit "Reply to
group" on that one vs "Reply to sender".

So it's MY fault you made a mistake? How about apologize for that an
accept the blame for causing the situation.

Brian

won't shut up.

Old 21-04-2008, 05:40 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:

Maybe Brian needs a news server that honors cancels.

Cancel honoring in usually a news service function.

I do find it ironic that Brian never comments on posts that are
on-topic for the group - he only posts when he wants to criticize
the way people do or don't post.

A quick check with Google Groups will show that to be inaccurate.

Brian

won't shut up.
Old 23-04-2008, 06:17 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 20-Apr-2008, Sqwertz wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

What the hell? In case someone missed the spam, you thought you'd quote
the whole damn thing? The spammers don't read replies.

snippity do dah

ObBBQ: I made a big batch of BBQ baked beans yesterday. I cooked
them in the crock pot with BBQ sauce and liquid smoke. I couldn't
find any use for foil, though.

-sw

Steve, I'm a big fan of beans that can be canned or frozen to be pulled
out when the whim arrises. I had or have a recipe for pork and beans
which is a one up on Campbell's. I like ranch beans and chili beans and
probably what you refer to as BBQ baked beans. I'll show you mine if
you'll show my yours.

Pork And Beans

1 lb Great Northern Beans
1 cup Onion chopped
1 tbsp Garlic minced
1/4 lb Salt Pork diced
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Catsup
1 tbsp Cornstarch
1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 pinch S & P to taste

Soak beans overnight, exchanging water several times. After soaking, rinse
thoroughly.
Place beans in a sufficiently large boiler and cover with water. Salt
lightly and bring
to a gentle simmer. Avoid boiling beans vigorously. Simmer gently one to
three hours,
or until beans begin to soften and skins are no longer hard. Meanwhile,
saute onion,
Salt Pork and garlic until slightly carmelized. Add to simmering beans after
one hour.
When beans are no longer hard, add Brown Sugar, Catsup, Worcestershire and
salt
to taste. Add water to cornstarch to make a slurry. Add to simmering beans
while
stirring continuously. Continue to simmer beans until thoroughly done and
reduced
slightly. Flavor, color and texture closely resemble Campbels Pork and
Beans, but
better, because plenty of onion and salt pork were used.

Makes about 4 pints

Variations

Bacon vs Salt Porkk
Roasted Pork Neck Bones
Dark Caro syrup for the brown sugar
--
Brick(I would have sworn that recipe was more complicated when I made it
last time.)
Old 26-04-2008, 02:55 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Denny Wheeler wrote:

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:36:55 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

Maybe Brian needs a news server that honors cancels.

Not damn' many of those around any more.

"Every single religion that has a monotheistic god
winds up persecuting someone else."
-Philip Pullman

The news servers that accompany all the nationwide AT&T DSL services
(Otherwise known as prodigy.com usenet) honors cancels.

-sw