pr3d4t0r

Default Sushi Tableware Stores?.

Greetings,

If you are in the Bay Area, or visit, check out Kamei; they have two
stores on Clement Street, both of them between 6th and 8th avenues. Most
Japanese/Chinese/Thai/Korean restaurants buy their wares there, which
range from the functionally ugly to the artsy masterpiece. They've got
very reasonable prices.

They might ship; call them up: Kamei Household Wares, (415) 666-3688.

(Disclaimer: I bought all my kitchen and tableware there. I'm just a
happy customer.)

Cheers,

pr3d4t0r
"Use simple tools and superior grey matter to
figure out what's wrong." -- Matthew Strebe