Posted to ne.food,alt.food.sushi

Default Brief Comment: Cooking Courses @ CCAE (non-profit org) by Walter Rhee

I will be teaching at Cambridge Center for Adult Education from
September 25th to October 4th, 2009. If interested, go to:

http://www.ccae.org/catalog/result.php?search=Rhee

There are 2 new classes: “Korean Cooking Made Simple” and “Bizarre
Asian Foods-MMMM”.

Bon Gusto,

Walter Rhee
Posted to ne.food,alt.food.sushi

Walter Rhee wrote:
> I will be teaching at Cambridge Center for Adult Education from
> September 25th to October 4th, 2009. If interested, go to:
>
> http://www.ccae.org/catalog/result.php?search=Rhee
>
> There are 2 new classes: “Korean Cooking Made Simple” and “Bizarre
> Asian Foods-MMMM”.
>
> Bon Gusto,
>
> Walter Rhee

Walter,

I wish I were still within geographic range to take your courses. I
recently returned from a trip to Asia (a week in Japan, a week in Seoul,
a week in Beijing), and I left as perplexed as I arrived in terms of
both Korean food and bizarre Asian food. I had a little trouble with the
idea of live scorpions on a stick.
Posted to ne.food,alt.food.sushi

On Aug 14, 5:28*am, Dick Margulis > wrote:
> Walter Rhee wrote:
> > I will be teaching at Cambridge Center for Adult Education from
> > September 25th to October 4th, 2009. *If interested, go to:

> >http://www.ccae.org/catalog/result.php?search=Rhee

> > There are 2 new classes: *“Korean Cooking Made Simple” and “Bizarre
> > Asian Foods-MMMM”.

> > Bon Gusto,

> > Walter Rhee

> Walter,
>
> I wish I were still within geographic range to take your courses. I
> recently returned from a trip to Asia (a week in Japan, a week in Seoul,
> a week in Beijing), and I left as perplexed as I arrived in terms of
> both Korean food and bizarre Asian food. I had a little trouble with the
> idea of live scorpions on a stick.

Pending your location, I might consider bringing the courses to you.

Walter
Posted to ne.food,alt.food.sushi

Walter Rhee wrote:
> On Aug 14, 5:28 am, Dick Margulis > wrote:
>> Walter Rhee wrote:
>>> I will be teaching at Cambridge Center for Adult Education from
>>> September 25th to October 4th, 2009. If interested, go to:
>>> http://www.ccae.org/catalog/result.php?search=Rhee
>>> There are 2 new classes: “Korean Cooking Made Simple” and “Bizarre
>>> Asian Foods-MMMM”.
>>> Bon Gusto,
>>> Walter Rhee

>> Walter,
>>
>> I wish I were still within geographic range to take your courses. I
>> recently returned from a trip to Asia (a week in Japan, a week in Seoul,
>> a week in Beijing), and I left as perplexed as I arrived in terms of
>> both Korean food and bizarre Asian food. I had a little trouble with the
>> idea of live scorpions on a stick.

> Pending your location, I might consider bringing the courses to you.
>
> Walter

New Haven. There would probably be interest here. Lots of foodies in New
Haven.