dan w

Default Translation request...

Charles Perry wrote:

> Hey yourself, Dan, invest in a dictionary. The word "Negro" is
> just as Proper as the words "Caucasian" or "Asian".
>

> This is my last word on this, Dan. The subject is off topic and
> I don't have the heart to engage in a battle of wits with the
> disadvantaged. You will have to troll elsewhere.

you're very good at labeling people Charles, but at least be accurate.
here is a definition on chinaman:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinaman
and thus why, in any context, would be inappropriate to use. even a
dummy like me knows this
as to negro:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro
please try to keep up to date, at least within 20 years, of the labels
you use, not for my sake, i couldn't care less if you sound like a bigot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigot

Dan w
--
don't be a capitalist pig- when e-mailing don't remove anything

Translation Issue Scott Dorsey Tea 1 29-12-2008 08:49 PM
Request translation from chinese SN Tea 21 11-05-2007 04:17 PM
american translation Nick Keighley General Cooking 40 15-07-2005 02:27 AM
tea translation needed auntymo Tea 14 04-06-2004 04:22 PM