Mike Avery

Default Please help - Nutrigrain Mill Manual Needed

Hi,

A while back I bought a NutriMill. Now I can't find the manual.

If you have one you could send me, copy and send me a copy of, or email
me a scanned copy of, please get in touch.

I'm willing to pay copy fees and postage, but I'd rather only pay one
person, so please drop me an email first to make sure another kind soul
hasn't already helped me out.

Thanks,
Mike

PS - An apology to those of you who are in several of the electronic
baking forums I frequent for sending you several copies of this. Mike