Ernie

Default Whole Wheat Starter

I made some delicious Honey Raisin Bagels from the Whole Wheat
Flour Starter that I started the other day. mmmm goood.
Ernie

Kenneth

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:50:05 GMT, "Ernie"
> wrote:

>I made some delicious Honey Raisin Bagels from the Whole Wheat
>Flour Starter that I started the other day. mmmm goood.
>Ernie

Hi Ernie,

'Sounds great, but...

I grew up with bagels (in Brooklyn)

Let us just say that my wife did not....

When we first met, she and I were having lunch at a local (that is New
Hampshire) bagel sandwich place. She ordered a cinnamon-raisin bagel.

I thought for a few moments as I tried to find a way to describe to
her the nature of the difficulty I was experiencing.

Eventually, I said: "A cinnamon-raisin bagel is analogous to a beef
donut." She smiled, and went on to enjoy her lunch. It has been many
happy years, and she still does not understand.

In any case, I hope that your "bagels" were delicious. <g>

All the best,

--
Kenneth

Ernie

"Kenneth" > wrote in message
news
> Eventually, I said: "A cinnamon-raisin bagel is analogous to a
beef
> donut." She smiled, and went on to enjoy her lunch. It has been

many
> happy years, and she still does not understand.
> In any case, I hope that your "bagels" were delicious. <g>
> All the best,
> Kenneth

Hi Kenneth,
Cream cheese is too fattening and I read where the Salmon
(lox) is eating some bad things that are not good for you, so
since I am not from New York, I will stick with raisins and honey
until I hear they have found a way to pollute them.
Bon Appetite
Ernie