Dick Adams

Default Where to buy wheat in bulk?

"Ignoramus20526" > wrote in message =

> [ ... ]

> Sorry for the ignorant question.

I don't think you are sorry at all. I think you are here to flaunt your =

ignorance and dazzle us with you total lack of self-esteem.

Come back with something that reminds us of a name, rather than
an assertion of your stupidity, and perhaps you will get some respect. =20
Otherwise it seems appropriate to ignore the ignoramus and any other
nameless idiots and one-name noobies his aggressive ignorance may=20
encourage.

--=20
Dick Adams
<firstname> dot <lastname>at bigfoot dot com

Kenneth

On 7 Oct 2003 16:38:37 GMT, Ignoramus20526
> wrote:

>What kinds of stores sell edible wheat (without harmful contaminants
>of some sort), in bulk? I need to know what section of yellow pages to
>look in. Sorry for the ignorant question.

Howdy,

Try "Natural Foods" or "Health Foods." Either should have what you
need.

All the best,

--
Kenneth