son of stiffmenot

Default Wendy's frosty, why won't they biggie size it?

I keep asking the local Wendy's for a biggie size frosty, but they
refuse. The biggest cup they'll give me is the traditional large.
Can someone please explain to me whatever reason they might have? I
want an extra large cup full of frosty all the way to the top instead
of Coke, and I'm willing to pay extra. I love frosties and can
probably eat gallons of the stuff.

--
It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the
service.

Tip the pizza guy
http://tipthepizzaguy.com
I Know

In article >,
son of stiffmenot > wrote:

> I keep asking the local Wendy's for a biggie size frosty, but they
> refuse. The biggest cup they'll give me is the traditional large.
> Can someone please explain to me whatever reason they might have? I
> want an extra large cup full of frosty all the way to the top instead
> of Coke, and I'm willing to pay extra. I love frosties and can
> probably eat gallons of the stuff.

Life sho' is rough down at the trailer park...
Ward Abbott

>> I keep asking the local Wendy's for a biggie size frosty, but they
>> refuse.

Buy two?

AZ Nomad

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 02:54:34 -0400, son of stiffmenot > wrote:

>I keep asking the local Wendy's for a biggie size frosty, but they
>refuse. The biggest cup they'll give me is the traditional large.

Actually it is only you they won't biggy size it for. They're afraid you
won't be able to get out the door when you've finished it.

>Can someone please explain to me whatever reason they might have? I
>want an extra large cup full of frosty all the way to the top instead
>of Coke, and I'm willing to pay extra. I love frosties and can
>probably eat gallons of the stuff.

Richard Kaszeta

son of stiffmenot > writes:
> I keep asking the local Wendy's for a biggie size frosty, but they
> refuse. The biggest cup they'll give me is the traditional large.
> Can someone please explain to me whatever reason they might have? I
> want an extra large cup full of frosty all the way to the top instead
> of Coke, and I'm willing to pay extra. I love frosties and can
> probably eat gallons of the stuff.

Back in the day, most fast food joints had one size for items. It was
kind of nice, the menu was simple, and everyone was happy. If you
wanted more fries, buy two. Want more coke? Buy two. Want a bigger
burger? Buy two.

See where this is going?

> It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the
> service.

Seeing that I live 19 miles from the nearest pizza joint (and that one
doesn't deliver), if someone
actually could deliver a hot pizza they'd get a whopping big tip.

--
Richard W Kaszeta

http://www.kaszeta.org/rich

Stan Horwitz

In article >,
son of stiffmenot > wrote:

> I keep asking the local Wendy's for a biggie size frosty, but they
> refuse. The biggest cup they'll give me is the traditional large.
> Can someone please explain to me whatever reason they might have? I
> want an extra large cup full of frosty all the way to the top instead
> of Coke, and I'm willing to pay extra. I love frosties and can
> probably eat gallons of the stuff.

They probably determined that a larger cup would cause the contents to
melt too much before the average person could finish it all.