Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.food.restaurants

Default Chain Letter

On Mon, 12 Mar 2012, Ubiquitous wrote:

> Now this is a sweet story, from the Associated Press:
>
> A North Dakota newspaper columnist sat down to review her
> town's hot new Italian restaurant, rhapsodizing about the
> chicken Alfredo, crisp greens and "two long, warm breadsticks."
>
> But because the restaurant was the Olive Garden, Marilyn
> Hagerty's earnest assessment swiftly became an Internet
> sensation, drawing comments both sincere and sarcastic from
> food bloggers and others. For the 85-year-old Hagerty, the
> response was bewildering--and it threatened to make her late
> for a bridge game. . . .

And I never hear about these things from the internet.

They all come from old media (I saw this on tv already).

Which means either I really am out of the loop, or the reality is that
"viral" often means going to old media to get travel.

Michael
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Black[_2_] View Post
On Mon, 12 Mar 2012, Ubiquitous wrote:

Now this is a sweet story, from the Associated Press:

A North Dakota newspaper columnist sat down to review her
town's hot new Italian restaurant, rhapsodizing about the
chicken Alfredo, crisp greens and "two long, warm breadsticks."

But because the restaurant was the Olive Garden, Marilyn
Hagerty's earnest assessment swiftly became an Internet
sensation, drawing comments both sincere and sarcastic from
food bloggers and others. For the 85-year-old Hagerty, the
response was bewildering--and it threatened to make her late
for a bridge game. . . .

And I never hear about these things from the internet.

They all come from old media (I saw this on tv already).

Which means either I really am out of the loop, or the reality is that
"viral" often means going to old media to get travel.

Michael
Every one will consider all perspectives and maintaining a perfect standard in any stage so be confident and getting a perfect goal for best result so be careful and consider any letter importance for success.
Personal Trainer Leawood

Last edited by John Jolly : 02-04-2012 at 05:48 AM
Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Daniel Chen

Yes, it is really special, I also never hear about them from internet.

but we can see it from TV sometimes, I believe it is should exist in the earth.

Daniel Chen

Injection Molding Manufacturer

Chain Letter Mason Barge[_2_] Restaurants 8 27-03-2012 05:38 AM
red letter day PeterD General Cooking 1 21-06-2010 10:59 PM
ANZAC Day.... a last letter home. Julana Benaroon General Cooking 0 24-04-2010 06:49 AM
The letter went out today T General Cooking 0 20-11-2006 08:35 PM
To: Gernot Katzer (fan letter of thanks) [email protected] General Cooking 12 14-07-2006 11:27 PM