Member

Default cottonpatch cafe

i just ate there with friend earlier today,i got chicken fried steak,it was so yummy
Cotton Patch Cafe Restaurant - Fresh Grilled Favorites

Last edited by emerson : 30-12-2010 at 04:43 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson View Post
i just ate there with friend earlier today,i got chicken fried steak,it was so yummy
Cotton Patch Cafe Restaurant - Fresh Grilled Favorites
hmmm no replies,i guess they don't like their food,good more for me

Cafe Liegeois International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 30-07-2007 06:16 PM
Now I've Seen Everything! - My Dog Cafe Old Mother Ashby General Cooking 17 16-03-2006 10:49 AM
Cafe Dinner Bill Spohn Wine 0 21-12-2004 03:22 PM
Blue Sky Cafe Scott Pointe Wine 0 21-09-2004 01:37 PM
Rainforest Cafe Nancy Young General Cooking 54 13-09-2004 01:24 PM