Da Parrot-chick

Default Wait staff likes & dislikes?

I'm wondering what wait staff consider positive and negative aspects of
their customers? For example, no one likes being stiffed or treated rudely,
and they all like patient customers who treat them with respect and dignity.
But what sort of customer behavior stands out, good or bad?

Tina S

Go to Waitresses United

http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/2201/

Or read The Stained Apron

=A0

Anthony

"Da Parrot-chick" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> I'm wondering what wait staff consider positive and negative aspects of
> their customers? For example, no one likes being stiffed or treated

rudely,
> and they all like patient customers who treat them with respect and

dignity.
> But what sort of customer behavior stands out, good or bad?

When I owned a restaurant, (happily no longer the case), my wait staff were
interested first and last with tips. Want to make them happy? Tip big.
All the other stuff is secondary, wait staff get inured to bad behavior or
they don't last long.

Crooks Bolson

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 20:16:29 GMT, "Da Parrot-chick" >
wrote:

>I'm wondering what wait staff consider positive and negative aspects of
>their customers? For example, no one likes being stiffed or treated rudely,
>and they all like patient customers who treat them with respect and dignity.
>But what sort of customer behavior stands out, good or bad?

Asking to see your tits.

-cb

Bubbalicious

Crooks Bolson > wrote:

>Asking to see your tits.
>
>-cb

CB............well, It that a good thing....or a bad thing?

............do you work for Hooters? <vbg>

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein (1879-1955)