Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Old 30-03-2014, 08:17 PM
Member

Location: Minnesota
Thumbs up Best Spicy Cabbage Soup

1 Cabbage, chopped
1 cup green onion, chopped
2 cups red pepper, chopped
2 cups green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 cups yellow onion, chopped
2 cups red onion, chopped
2 cans tomato soup
1 pound sausage link sliced (We use Turkey Kielbasa, any will do)
12 cups of water
12 beef broth cubes
2 TBSP fresh basil, chopped
1 TBSP fresh oragano
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 cans of spicy diced tomatoes
1 TBSP garlic powder
1 8oz pkg. mushrooms, chopped

...SEE MORE RECIPES AT Dinking Around {DING-KING UH-ROUND} | To goof off for long periods of time when you should be doing important things

MIX ALL INGREDIENTS INTO A LARGE CROCK POT, COOK ON HIGH FOR 4 HOURS OR UNTIL THE CABBAGE GETS SOFT AND SOGGY
Attached Thumbnails
Best Spicy Cabbage Soup-cabbagesoup1.jpg

Old 31-03-2014, 09:05 AM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinkingAround View Post
[...]

Sounds good thanks. I aint much into tomato soup so may have to sub it out with Mexican tomato sauce.
Old 19-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
Sounds good thanks. I aint much into tomato soup so may have to sub it out with Mexican tomato sauce.
it really sounds great and i will surely try this too, as i have heard that that cooking is very easy so i will surely make myself attached to this also.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:54 AM
Member

[...]

Seems amazing and very healthy, I am going to make this for sure.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Member

This is exactly what I was looking for, i started a new diet like 15 semanas ago, so im already out of ideas to eat healthy, but this is a healthy and yummy choice

Old 27-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Member

I know right, its like after so much time cooking like cenicienta the same thing over and over again you want something fresh