Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Default Chicken Chop Suey

Chicken Chop Suey is an American-Chinese recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Chopsuey by following this easy recipe.
Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
Difficulty Average
Rating 8.9 / 10 ( 13 votes)
Recipe Type Non Veg.

Ingredients:
• ½ cup Chicken Breast (sliced)
• 1 tsp Cornstarch
• ½ cup Celery (chopped)
• ½ cup Onion (chopped)
• ½ cup Beans
• ½ tsp Ginger (Grated)
• 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
• ½ cup Chinese Cabbage
• 2 tsp Soy Sauce
• Water as required
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
• ¼ tsp Pepper (freshly grounded)

How to make Chicken Chop Suey:
• Heat oil in a pan and add chicken pieces to it.
• Fry till chicken gets cooked and remove the pieces from oil.
• Now fry chopped onions, celery, cabbage, ginger and beans in the same oil.
• Add cooked chicken to the fried vegetables.
• Cook it over medium heat till it turns soft.
• Add soy sauce, cornstarch, a little water and a pinch of pepper to thicken the consistency.
• Simmer over low flame for 1 minute.
• Chicken Chop Suey is ready to eat. Serve with boiled rice.
Attached Images

Last edited by hotshot1986 : 16-07-2011 at 05:20 PM
Experienced Member

Hi
Thanks a lot for Chicken Chop Suey.
Member

Excellent recipe,I would try it out on my breakfast.
Know how to prepare the best Food and Recipes
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshot1986 View Post
[...]

my mum would be happy with this one thanks!
its her favorite
Member

Well The recipe might be good in taste but i am on fasting in these days . I shall try it very soon after fasting . thanks for great sharing about it . Thanks