Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default REQ: "New Orleans style white barbeque sauce" ?

I am looking to find a recipe for some that listed as:

"New Orleans style white barbecue sauce"

I've never heard of such a thing... which doesn't really mean much...

What I am looking to do is create the GrillSmith Voodoo Shrimp at home...
this little appetizer could easily be a meal, order 3-4-5-6-10!

Creole seasoning, no biggy... but this sauce... I am not having any luck
like it some references to "Alabama white sauce" which I doubt it even
close...

Any one have any ideas on this "New Orleans style white barbecue sauce"

Thanks!
--
news
Posted to alt.food.recipes
tom tom is offline

Default "New Orleans style white barbeque sauce" ?

> wrote in message
g.com...
>I am looking to find a recipe for some that listed as:
>
> "New Orleans style white barbecue sauce"
>
> I've never heard of such a thing... which doesn't really mean much...
>
> What I am looking to do is create the GrillSmith Voodoo Shrimp at home...
> this little appetizer could easily be a meal, order 3-4-5-6-10!
>
> Creole seasoning, no biggy... but this sauce... I am not having any luck
> like it some references to "Alabama white sauce" which I doubt it even
> close...
>
> Any one have any ideas on this "New Orleans style white barbecue sauce"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=New+Orleans+sty...barbecue+sauce

Member

I hope it turns out great. Maybe if it does then we call try it out!
Posted to alt.food.recipes

tom wrote:

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=New+Orleans+sty...barbecue+sauce

Thanks I've done that, if you had bothered to read the article to begin
with.. found numerous references to this white barbecue sauce, but its all
referencing Alabama. Based on the ingredients NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I forget that NNTP, has degraded to mostly PITA's.

The whole point of NNTP, forums, lists etc.. is

Post Q, get a helpful answer. Your post was useless, and unhelpful.

The correct response is like the example below, if you can't post in a
similar manner, DONT POST!:

I am from New Orleans, and there is no such thing as this "white barbecue
sauce, but what they may be refering to is this and you can find a recipe
at: www.mysite.invalid/whitesauce.php I've posted it here as well.

--
news
Posted to alt.food.recipes
tom tom is offline

> wrote in message
g.com...
> tom wrote:
>

>> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=New+Orleans+sty...barbecue+sauce

> Thanks I've done that, if you had bothered to read the article to begin
> with.. found numerous references to this white barbecue sauce, but its all
> referencing Alabama. Based on the ingredients NOT EVEN CLOSE.
>
> I forget that NNTP, has degraded to mostly PITA's.
>
> The whole point of NNTP, forums, lists etc.. is
>
> Post Q, get a helpful answer. Your post was useless, and unhelpful.
>
> The correct response is like the example below, if you can't post in a
> similar manner, DONT POST!:
>
> I am from New Orleans, and there is no such thing as this "white barbecue
> sauce, but what they may be refering to is this and you can find a recipe
> at: www.mysite.invalid/whitesauce.php I've posted it here as well.

Don't let the door..................

Posted to alt.food.recipes

tom wrote:
nvalid/whitesauce.php I've posted it here as well.

> Don't let the door..................

I am not going any where... been here before you probably even knew what
ARPANet was let alone UseNet.

One thing I won't be doing is tolerating webtards ...

plonk!

--
news