Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

~*~ Bunny ~*~

Default cookbooks...

I thought I would list what cookbooks I own, and if anyone wanted something
in particualar they could just let me know....

I also have the Weight Watchers Light and Tasty Disc, several years worth of
Taste of Home magazine, my personal recipes, my grandmothers recipes, and
probably 200 e-book cookbooks.....

so if someone has an area of interest I can post those...
otherwise, I will just post whatever....

Thanks again
~ Bunny

My COOKBOOKS
__________________________________
How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
Betty Crockers Slow Cooker Cookbook
Betty Crockers Cookbook
In Julias Kitchen With Master Chefs
From the Earth to the Table : John Ash Wine Country Cuisine
Down-Home Wholesome : 300 Low-Fat Recipes from a New Soul Kitchen
Prevention\'s Healthy One-Dish Meals in Minutes : 200 No-Fuss, Low-Fat
Recipes for Busy People
Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites : Flavorful Recipes for Healthful
Meals
In the Kitchen With Miss Piggy : Fabulous Recipes from My Famous Celebrity
Friends
Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen Cookbook
New York TImes Cookbook
Occassional Vegetarian
All New Joy of Cooking
Fannie Farmers Cookbook
Pillsbury Complete Cookbook
Weight Watchers Quick Meals
Emerils TV Dinners
Comfort Foods
Vegetarian Times
2001 Taste of Homes Annual Recipes

terrymcintire

~*~ Bunny ~*~ wrote:
> I thought I would list what cookbooks I own, and if anyone wanted something
> in particualar they could just let me know....
>
> I also have the Weight Watchers Light and Tasty Disc, several years worth of
> Taste of Home magazine, my personal recipes, my grandmothers recipes, and
> probably 200 e-book cookbooks.....
>
> so if someone has an area of interest I can post those...
> otherwise, I will just post whatever....
>
> Thanks again
> ~ Bunny
>

> My COOKBOOKS
> __________________________________
> How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
> Betty Crockers Slow Cooker Cookbook
> Betty Crockers Cookbook
> In Julias Kitchen With Master Chefs
> From the Earth to the Table : John Ash Wine Country Cuisine
> Down-Home Wholesome : 300 Low-Fat Recipes from a New Soul Kitchen
> Prevention\'s Healthy One-Dish Meals in Minutes : 200 No-Fuss, Low-Fat
> Recipes for Busy People
> Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites : Flavorful Recipes for Healthful
> Meals
> In the Kitchen With Miss Piggy : Fabulous Recipes from My Famous Celebrity
> Friends
> Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen Cookbook
> New York TImes Cookbook
> Occassional Vegetarian
> All New Joy of Cooking
> Fannie Farmers Cookbook
> Pillsbury Complete Cookbook
> Weight Watchers Quick Meals
> Emerils TV Dinners
> Comfort Foods
> Vegetarian Times
> 2001 Taste of Homes Annual Recipes

Bunny,
What a gracious offer! I am saving your list. My area of interest right
now would be the Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Cookbook. Thank you so much
for your posts.
Terry McIntire
terrymcintire

~*~ Bunny ~*~ wrote:
> I thought I would list what cookbooks I own, and if anyone wanted something
> in particualar they could just let me know....
>
> I also have the Weight Watchers Light and Tasty Disc, several years worth of
> Taste of Home magazine, my personal recipes, my grandmothers recipes, and
> probably 200 e-book cookbooks.....
>
> so if someone has an area of interest I can post those...
> otherwise, I will just post whatever....
>
> Thanks again
> ~ Bunny
>

> My COOKBOOKS
> __________________________________
> How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
> Betty Crockers Slow Cooker Cookbook
> Betty Crockers Cookbook
> In Julias Kitchen With Master Chefs
> From the Earth to the Table : John Ash Wine Country Cuisine
> Down-Home Wholesome : 300 Low-Fat Recipes from a New Soul Kitchen
> Prevention\'s Healthy One-Dish Meals in Minutes : 200 No-Fuss, Low-Fat
> Recipes for Busy People
> Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites : Flavorful Recipes for Healthful
> Meals
> In the Kitchen With Miss Piggy : Fabulous Recipes from My Famous Celebrity
> Friends
> Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen Cookbook
> New York TImes Cookbook
> Occassional Vegetarian
> All New Joy of Cooking
> Fannie Farmers Cookbook
> Pillsbury Complete Cookbook
> Weight Watchers Quick Meals
> Emerils TV Dinners
> Comfort Foods
> Vegetarian Times
> 2001 Taste of Homes Annual Recipes

Bunny,
What a gracious offer! I am saving your list. My area of interest right
now would be the Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Cookbook. Thank you so much
for your posts.
Terry McIntire
~*~ Bunny ~*~

Sorry, just saw the reply...

will try to get some typed up for you tomorrow..
its late here now...

~Bunny

"terrymcintire" > wrote in message
> ~*~ Bunny ~*~ wrote:
> > I thought I would list what cookbooks I own, and if anyone wanted

something
> > in particualar they could just let me know....
> >
> > I also have the Weight Watchers Light and Tasty Disc, several years

worth of
> > Taste of Home magazine, my personal recipes, my grandmothers recipes,

and
> > probably 200 e-book cookbooks.....
> >
> > so if someone has an area of interest I can post those...
> > otherwise, I will just post whatever....
> >
> > Thanks again
> > ~ Bunny
> >

> > My COOKBOOKS
> > __________________________________
> > How to Cook Everything: Simple Recipes for Great Food
> > Betty Crockers Slow Cooker Cookbook
> > Betty Crockers Cookbook
> > In Julias Kitchen With Master Chefs
> > From the Earth to the Table : John Ash Wine Country Cuisine
> > Down-Home Wholesome : 300 Low-Fat Recipes from a New Soul Kitchen
> > Prevention\'s Healthy One-Dish Meals in Minutes : 200 No-Fuss, Low-Fat
> > Recipes for Busy People
> > Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites : Flavorful Recipes for Healthful
> > Meals
> > In the Kitchen With Miss Piggy : Fabulous Recipes from My Famous

Celebrity
> > Friends
> > Help! My Apartment Has a Kitchen Cookbook
> > New York TImes Cookbook
> > Occassional Vegetarian
> > All New Joy of Cooking
> > Fannie Farmers Cookbook
> > Pillsbury Complete Cookbook
> > Weight Watchers Quick Meals
> > Emerils TV Dinners
> > Comfort Foods
> > Vegetarian Times
> > 2001 Taste of Homes Annual Recipes
> >

> Bunny,
> What a gracious offer! I am saving your list. My area of interest right
> now would be the Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Cookbook. Thank you so much
> for your posts.
> Terry McIntire

New Cookbooks on Their Way gloria.p General Cooking 2 29-03-2010 02:34 AM
Used Cookbooks The Cook General Cooking 3 05-08-2009 11:25 PM
Cookbooks aem General Cooking 0 12-12-2007 06:27 PM
NEW COOKBOOKS [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-02-2007 03:01 AM
COOKBOOKS,NEW ONES [email protected] General Cooking 1 03-02-2007 07:19 PM