Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Monday, April 4, 2005

Hot Pepper Sauce
German bread - Vollkornbrot
Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar

~~~~~~~~~

From: obxgeorge >
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 18:42:47 GMT

Need recipes to,make a hot sauce similar to the ones you can buy. I
have Datril peppers that I would like to use. Searched the internet
for recipes and all I come up with is recipes using commercial hot
sauces. I need the recipe for the commercial type sauce.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Autumn" >
Subject: German bread - Vollkornbrot
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 02:20:35 GMT

I am looking for some 100% Rye bread recipes especially something called
Vollkornbrot . I have been buying some really expensive bread at the health
food store, about $4 for a mini loaf with about 10 slices of really thin
bread. I am allergic to wheat and this is the first thing I have found that
I really like and is wheat free. I would love any recipes for German rye
breads. I have seen whole grain rye, pumpernickel, and other styles.

Thank you.

Jann

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Dean S. Lautermilch®²ºº³" >
Subject: Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar Recipe?
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 00:00:27 -0400

Anyone know of a close recipe to Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar? I'd like to
experiment a bit and have not been able to find a recipe for this dressing.
I find the oil is a bit much and when I open a bottle I pour out an ounce or
two.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: