Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default The Best Grilled Cheese

The Best Grilled Cheese

A while back my family and I went out to a place for some sandwiches. It
is a small little hole in the wall place to eat, anyway, I got the ultimate
grilled cheese and I have never had one better! I fiddled around and got the
sandwich right at home, here is the recipe. Kids love it too!

2 slices Texas Toast bread, butter one side of each slice
1 slice of american cheese
1 slice of swiss cheese
1 slice of provalone
sprinkle of shredded parmesan

In a skillet, place one silce of bread, butter side down in and add cheeses
in order as listed. Top with other piece of bread butter side up. Press
as needed to make the grilled cheese, flip when ready and when all cheese
is good and melted, remove and serve with potato chips and pickle spears!
A great lunch or snack!

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives: