Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Grilled cheese

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/

Just looks soooooooo good.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/
>

> Just looks soooooooo good.

Looks like a mess to me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>> http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/
>>

>> Just looks soooooooo good.
>>

> Looks like a mess to me.

From the last person on Earth using WebTV.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/
>>>

>>> Just looks soooooooo good.
>>>

>> Looks like a mess to me.

> From the last person on Earth using WebTV.

I thought WTV was completely shut down now.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Paul M. Cook" > wrote in message
>>
>> > wrote in message

>>> Looks like a mess to me.

>> From the last person on Earth using WebTV.

> I thought WTV was completely shut down now.

I don't think so. That nasty Joanne person posts from it.

On topic, Daiaya makes a great faux grilled cheese. I have been using a mix
of cheeses. My favorites being Swiss and Cheddar or Mozzarella and Cheddar.
Didn't care for the Emmentelar as much as the others. Too creamy to start
with and does leave a mess when melted.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 8:59:35 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> > wrote in message

> > On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> >> http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/

> >> Just looks soooooooo good.

> > Looks like a mess to me.

> From the last person on Earth using WebTV.

What an utter dumb ass you are; there is no webtv. Here's a clue, sit down as it may just fly right over your pointed little head with it's little pea brain --- it's fake address. Shocking I know, but it's true.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 8:59:35 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>> > Looks like a mess to me.

>> From the last person on Earth using WebTV.
>>

> What an utter dumb ass you are; there is no webtv. Here's a clue, sit
> down as it may just fly right over your pointed little head with it's
> little pea brain --- it's fake address. Shocking I know, but it's true.

So far as I can see you are posting via ES, yes?

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 8:59:35 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message

>> > Looks like a mess to me.

>> From the last person on Earth using WebTV.
>>

> What an utter dumb ass you are; there is no webtv. Here's a clue, sit
> down as it may just fly right over your pointed little head with it's
> little pea brain --- it's fake address. Shocking I know, but it's true.

Menopause is a bitch, isn't it?

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, November 8, 2013 12:07:47 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> >> From the last person on Earth using WebTV.

> > What an utter dumb ass you are; there is no webtv. Here's a clue, sit

> > down as it may just fly right over your pointed little head with it's

> > little pea brain --- it's fake address. Shocking I know, but it's true.

> Menopause is a bitch, isn't it?

Nope, not at all. But I bet being a dumb ass is a REAL bitch for you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message

>> > What an utter dumb ass you are; there is no webtv. Here's a clue, sit

>> > down as it may just fly right over your pointed little head with it's

>> > little pea brain --- it's fake address. Shocking I know, but it's
>> > true.

>> Menopause is a bitch, isn't it?
>>

> Nope, not at all. But I bet being a dumb ass is a REAL bitch for you.

And your litttle dog, too!

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/7/2013 4:31 PM, wrote:
> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/

>> Just looks soooooooo good.
>>

> Looks like a mess to me.

The look did not happen by accident. The photographer spent some time
getting it to look like that. For more info, try photographing a grilled
cheese sandwich sometime. :-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dsi1" > wrote in message
> On 11/7/2013 4:31 PM, wrote:
>> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/

>>> Just looks soooooooo good.
>>>

>> Looks like a mess to me.
>>

> The look did not happen by accident. The photographer spent some time
> getting it to look like that. For more info, try photographing a grilled
> cheese sandwich sometime. :-)

I think it looks absolutely fabo and I intend to make one this weekend.
Some people just don't appreciate the shear unctious beauty of melted
cheese.

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/11/2013 8:04 am, Paul M. Cook wrote:
> "dsi1" > wrote in message
>> On 11/7/2013 4:31 PM, wrote:
>>> On Thursday, November 7, 2013 2:53:37 PM UTC-6, Paul M. Cook wrote:

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/

>>> Looks like a mess to me.
>>>

>> The look did not happen by accident. The photographer spent some time
>> getting it to look like that. For more info, try photographing a grilled
>> cheese sandwich sometime. :-)
>>

> I think it looks absolutely fabo and I intend to make one this weekend.
> Some people just don't appreciate the shear unctious beauty of melted
> cheese.
>

> ---

The photographer seriously needs to work on his skills with regard to
depth of field!! They were potentially great pics ruined by lack of
attention to detail.

--

Xeno
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Xeno Lith" > wrote in message
> On 9/11/2013 8:04 am, Paul M. Cook wrote:

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/

>>> The look did not happen by accident. The photographer spent some time
>>> getting it to look like that. For more info, try photographing a grilled
>>> cheese sandwich sometime. :-)
>>>

>> I think it looks absolutely fabo and I intend to make one this weekend.
>> Some people just don't appreciate the shear unctious beauty of melted
>> cheese.
>>

>> ---
>> protection is active.
>>

> The photographer seriously needs to work on his skills with regard to
> depth of field!! They were potentially great pics ruined by lack of
> attention to detail.

The photographer forgot to say "say cheese."

---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/8/2013 11:04 AM, Paul M. Cook wrote:

> I think it looks absolutely fabo and I intend to make one this weekend.
> Some people just don't appreciate the shear unctious beauty of melted
> cheese.

It is a damn beautiful sandwich. Perhaps it's Photoshopped, can such
beauty exist in real life? :-)

> ---

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 3:53:37 PM UTC-5, Paul M. Cook wrote:
> http://www.cookingclassy.com/2012/11...rilled-cheese/
>

> Just looks soooooooo good.

I can't believe they had to post an actual recipe for this. Reminds me of a cookbook I had when I was about 7. Peanut butter rollups on white, anyone?