Mosaic M_uns

Default Dietary fat and cardiovascular risk

On 24 May 2004 11:00:48 -0700,
(fresh~horses) wrote:

>Bob Pastorio, how can you know this and then continue to do what you do here on the cardiology newsgroup.? To use
>your gift to be so malicious, to subvert your talent to garbage? My
>here, in contrast to your 'work' elsewhere, but that you subvert your
>talent by using it to hurt.
>
>One day, as a result of the heart disease you apparently have, you may
>lose your ability, as I have mine.
>
>Will you then regret the time you spent here?
>
>I am not defending anyone. I am telling you don't waste yourself here
>while you still can make the choice.
>
>Zee

The surgeons saved his heart but they left it as cold and black as
they found it.
Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Flu Shot Linked to Lower Risk of Cardiovascular Events [email protected] Diabetic 1 24-10-2013 11:35 PM
Dietary ethics dh@. Vegan 0 03-07-2012 05:42 PM
Australian Study Finds Red Bull Mimics Cardiovascular Disease Mark Thorson General Cooking 0 16-08-2008 12:20 AM
Dietary fat and cardiovascular risk Mosaic M_uns General Cooking 0 27-05-2004 01:20 PM
Dietary fat and cardiovascular risk Mosaic M_uns Historic 0 27-05-2004 01:20 PM