Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

Default Dietary ethics

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:44:09 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>Rupert wrote:

>>> There is nothing inherently unethical about eating meat.

>> It is unclear whether you disagree with my statement.
>>

>It is unclear whether you disagree with his.

Rupert doesn't know what to think. He wants to be an eliminationist and an
AW supporter both at the same time, but since it doesn't work that way he can't
figure out what he thinks he thinks. He doesn't want to "give up" either
completely different position. As do you, he also still takes refuge in the
misnomer and is afraid to give it up.

Dietary ethics dh@. Vegan 743 21-05-2013 06:17 PM
Dietary Question Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] General Cooking 33 02-03-2010 05:16 AM
Attitudes toward dietary adversity Christine Dabney General Cooking 143 18-01-2008 01:27 AM
Cocoa (dietary) and UV photoprotection bobbie sellers Chocolate 0 04-08-2006 06:18 PM
Dietary Guidelines for Diabetics medianext05 Diabetic 1 10-07-2006 12:38 PM