Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default CDC Calorie Recommendations

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:18:28 -0500, Bob > wrote:

>Hey, Mu_sclehead, Chung didn't agree with this. Said that just
>calories doesn't tell him how much food was being consumed. Better go
>check what the official word is here. You forgot to mention your
>2PoundPOWDiet. Try to keep up. Think WWCD. What would Chung do?
>
>Bob

Sorry, Bobbie no time to read you. I have to Xpost youtr TROLLING to
all those buddies of yours who think your shit doesn't stink.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Pennyaline

"Home, Home On The Mu_n" > wrote:
> Sorry, Bobbie no time to read you. I have to Xpost youtr TROLLING to
> all those buddies of yours who think your shit doesn't stink.
>
> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960222.html
> Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

As long as you freely admit you're the one who's intentionally crossposting,
then we'll know who to ultimately blame.