Old 09-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default CDC Calorie Recommendations

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:18:28 -0500, Bob wrote:

Hey, Mu_sclehead, Chung didn't agree with this. Said that just
calories doesn't tell him how much food was being consumed. Better go
check what the official word is here. You forgot to mention your
2PoundPOWDiet. Try to keep up. Think WWCD. What would Chung do?

Bob

Sorry, Bobbie no time to read you. I have to Xpost youtr TROLLING to
all those buddies of yours who think your shit doesn't stink.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Old 09-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Home, Home On The Mu_n

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 10:27:18 -0500, Bob wrote:

The deleted hiss this time is because Mu_cus has endorsed a
*CALORIE-BASED* approach rather than Chung's sci-fi 2PD and I
mentioned it. Chung *has* to get it out of circulation, so snip and
hiss it is. I'd like to thank Chung for all this snipping because
it shows the level of his instability and it gives me a chance to
mention the content of the hiss and reinforce the information.

Bob Pastorio

I like how subtly he adds my last name to the sig line. Very subtle
and wonderfully crafty. A certain rodent-cunning in action.

Poor unbalanced Chung.

Bob

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:58 AM
Home, Home On The Mu_n

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:13:24 -0500, Bob wrote:

Mike Coleman wrote:

Last Shot At The Mu_n writes:

And how does one get to the point where these few calories can be
consumed and one can live with these reduced food intakes?

Well, if for example you limit yourself to fresh fruits and vegetables, you
might actually find it rather difficult to consume 1600-2000 kcals per day.

Might be even more difficult after you consider how much time that
would leave you after the bathroom visits.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Interesting, though I think "nutrient density" makes more sense as a measure
that simple weight.

Oh, sure, Mike. You're gonna trot out that old calorie thing, aren't
you? That's so yesterday, with all that arithmetic and counting and all.

No. Chung's cute little toy diet makes more sense for today's
population. Except for that calculating and remembering how much
you've already eaten today and how much you have left. And you have to
use base 16 for your figuring. See how much better it is? No worrying
about vitamins or minerals or anything like that. No more milligrams
and stuff like that.

What could be smarter? Besides, "nutrient density" sounds so, I dunno,
scientific and all.

Old 09-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Pennyaline

"Home, Home On The Mu_n" wrote:
Sorry, Bobbie no time to read you. I have to Xpost youtr TROLLING to
all those buddies of yours who think your shit doesn't stink.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

As long as you freely admit you're the one who's intentionally crossposting,
then we'll know who to ultimately blame.