Braaivleis

Default Free Canning Jars Seattle Area

Mainly Ball jars Pints and Quarts. Moving and don't have room for
them. I'm in Monroe, WA. Drop me an email if interested. Pickup
only!
Thanks,
Konrad

pickle

"Braaivleis" > wrote in message
> Mainly Ball jars Pints and Quarts. Moving and don't have room for
> them. I'm in Monroe, WA. Drop me an email if interested. Pickup
> only!
> Thanks,
> Konrad

Hi Braaivleis:

Happy New Year 2004 - Good luck on your move and setting up again. I'd love
to have those canning jars but here in North Thailand.

Pickle King

Wayne Boatwright

"pickle" > wrote in
:

> "Braaivleis" > wrote in message
>> Mainly Ball jars Pints and Quarts. Moving and don't have room for
>> them. I'm in Monroe, WA. Drop me an email if interested. Pickup
>> only!
>> Thanks,
>> Konrad
>>

> Hi Braaivleis:
>
> Happy New Year 2004 - Good luck on your move and setting up again. I'd
> love to have those canning jars but here in North Thailand.
>
> Pickle King

I guess that means you'renot able to fly to Washington State to get them.
<G>

Wayne