Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default This weekend

Gonna make bread-and-butter pickles for the first time (from the Ball
Blue Book), and some more batches of my standard citrus jelly (both
regular and the one with a couple blood oranges for color):
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/...lly-60900.aspx

Next thing I want to learn to preserve is chutney. It's way too
expensive in the store, and I'm sure I could make it; I've just never
tried before.

Serene
--
http://www.momfoodproject.com
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Serene Vannoy wrote:
> Gonna make bread-and-butter pickles for the first time (from the Ball
> Blue Book), and some more batches of my standard citrus jelly (both
> regular and the one with a couple blood oranges for color):
> http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/...lly-60900.aspx
>
> Next thing I want to learn to preserve is chutney. It's way too
> expensive in the store, and I'm sure I could make it; I've just never
> tried before.
>
> Serene

A few years ago I made peach and nectarine chutneys. Delicious.
Will try mango next time.

gloria p

This weekend Kathi[_2_] Preserving 14 23-01-2011 05:43 AM
TN: non-weekend weekend, with Beaujolais, Bdx, and Cahors DaleW Wine 8 12-01-2009 06:01 PM
Weekend BBQ [email protected] Barbecue 0 03-01-2007 03:44 PM