Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default RIP, June Cleaver

She was an inspiration. <cough>
--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
"Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle."
A few pics from the Fair are he
http://gallery.me.com/barbschaller#100254
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 10/17/2010 12:55 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> She was an inspiration.<cough>

Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> On 10/17/2010 12:55 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> She was an inspiration.<cough>

> Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>

Both of you... like, each?

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 10/17/2010 1:50 PM, Ophelia wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> On 10/17/2010 12:55 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>>> She was an inspiration.<cough>

>> Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>

> Both of you... like, each?

You've never seen Barb's picture of me in her pearls whilst canning? Go
to her website and look.
Posted to rec.food.preserving

Ophelia wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> On 10/17/2010 12:55 PM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>>> She was an inspiration.<cough>

>> Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>

> Both of you... like, each?

Of course! You never know when or where a canning opportunity will
present itself. Must be prepared!

gloria p

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"gloria.p" > wrote in message
> Ophelia wrote:

>>> Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>

>> Both of you... like, each?
>>

> Of course! You never know when or where a canning opportunity will
> present itself. Must be prepared!

)
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> On 10/17/2010 1:50 PM, Ophelia wrote:

>>> Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>

>> Both of you... like, each?
>>

> You've never seen Barb's picture of me in her pearls whilst canning? Go to
> her website and look.

I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a password?

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article >,
"Ophelia" > wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message

> >> Both of you... like, each?
> >>

> > You've never seen Barb's picture of me in her pearls whilst canning? Go to
> > her website and look.

> I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a password?
>
> --

Go to the site's home page, O: <http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
:-) No password required.

How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella
"Always in a jam, never in a stew; sometimes in a pickle."
A few pics from the Fair are he
http://gallery.me.com/barbschaller#100254
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Ophelia" > wrote:

>> > You've never seen Barb's picture of me in her pearls whilst canning? Go
>> > her website and look.

>> I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a
>> password?
>>
>> --

> Go to the site's home page, O: <http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
> link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
> :-) No password required.

Got it! Thank you ma'am!!!

Ain't he jist a purty boy in his purls.........heeeeeeehawwwwwwww)))

> How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!

lol

Hey, I still have a pickle hat somewhere) Great pics, thanks))

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 10/18/2010 9:11 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:

>>> You've never seen Barb's picture of me in her pearls whilst canning? Go to
>>> her website and look.

>> I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a password?
>>
>> --

> Go to the site's home page, O:<http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
> link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
> :-) No password required.
>
> How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!

Child, it will be fifty years of ME putting up with her on December 26,
2010. We're taking all of our descendants, all eighteen of them, to
dinner at a sea food restaurant on Lake Houston, the water supply for
the city of Houston. No suits or evening gowns required. Actually we met
in June of 1958 and have pretty much been stuck with each other since.

She has put in her papers to retire effective 05.31.2011. She will be 71
years old by then and I can't believe she is going to quit teaching art
to the babies of the community. Shortly after that we hope to sell our
house and move closer to the descendants, close enough we don't have to
drive three hours but not so close we're a convenient place to park
their kids for the night.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 10/18/2010 9:26 AM, Ophelia wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
>> In article >,

>>> canning? Go
>>>
>>> I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a
>>> password?
>>>
>>> --

>> Go to the site's home page, O: <http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
>> link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
>> :-) No password required.

> Got it! Thank you ma'am!!!
>
> Ain't he jist a purty boy in his purls.........heeeeeeehawwwwwwww)))
>

>> How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!

> lol
>
> Hey, I still have a pickle hat somewhere) Great pics, thanks))
>

> https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Real MEN don't worry about what people think of them, we just ARE. <G>
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 10/17/2010 3:35 PM, gloria.p wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:

>>> Miz Anne and I wore our pearls to church in her honor. <G>

>> Both of you... like, each?
>>

> Of course! You never know when or where a canning opportunity will
> present itself. Must be prepared!
>
> gloria p

One of the houses at the top of our list in the area where we want to
move has a "canning house" adjacent to the house itself. In addition
there is a 24X40 shop. I can see a 24X20 art studio and a 24X20 shop for
me. All depends on whether or not that area is still overstocked with
houses when we get ready to buy and sell.
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> On 10/18/2010 9:11 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> In >,
>> > wrote:

>>> I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a
>>> password?
>>>
>>> --

>> Go to the site's home page, O:<http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
>> link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
>> :-) No password required.
>>
>> How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!
>>

> Child, it will be fifty years of ME putting up with her on December 26,
> 2010. We're taking all of our descendants, all eighteen of them, to dinner
> at a sea food restaurant on Lake Houston, the water supply for the city of
> Houston. No suits or evening gowns required. Actually we met in June of
> 1958 and have pretty much been stuck with each other since.
>
> She has put in her papers to retire effective 05.31.2011. She will be 71
> years old by then and I can't believe she is going to quit teaching art to
> the babies of the community. Shortly after that we hope to sell our house
> and move closer to the descendants, close enough we don't have to drive
> three hours but not so close we're a convenient place to park their kids
> for the night.

I wish all that your dreams will be exactly as you want them)

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> On 10/18/2010 9:26 AM, Ophelia wrote:
>>

>> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message

>>> Go to the site's home page, O: <http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
>>> link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
>>> :-) No password required.

>> Got it! Thank you ma'am!!!
>>
>> Ain't he jist a purty boy in his purls.........heeeeeeehawwwwwwww)))
>>

>>> How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!

>> lol
>>
>> Hey, I still have a pickle hat somewhere) Great pics, thanks))

> Real MEN don't worry about what people think of them, we just ARE. <G>

Yep, that is what my Hubby says <g>

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> On 10/18/2010 9:11 AM, Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> In >,
>> > wrote:

>>> I can't find that pic Might it be in the section that requires a
>>> password?
>>>
>>> --

>> Go to the site's home page, O:<http://web.me.com/barbschaller> The
>> link to the pics of the Father Inquisitor is at the top of the page.
>> :-) No password required.
>>
>> How Miz Anne has put up with that is a murrcle!
>>

> Child, it will be fifty years of ME putting up with her on December 26,
> 2010. We're taking all of our descendants, all eighteen of them, to dinner
> at a sea food restaurant on Lake Houston, the water supply for the city of
> Houston. No suits or evening gowns required. Actually we met in June of
> 1958 and have pretty much been stuck with each other since.
>
> She has put in her papers to retire effective 05.31.2011. She will be 71
> years old by then and I can't believe she is going to quit teaching art to
> the babies of the community. Shortly after that we hope to sell our house
> and move closer to the descendants, close enough we don't have to drive
> three hours but not so close we're a convenient place to park their kids
> for the night.

I wish all that your dreams will be exactly as you want them)

O ... crossing everything for you

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/