Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking

Default Got a new one today

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> About 1100 CDST a new great grandson was born into our family. Weighed in
> at 10 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. He was in the oven (reference to
> cooking)for an extra two weeks and was taken out of the can (reference to
> preserving)by C section. Baby, mother, father, and older brother are all
> doing fine. We now have 20 descendants including spouses and step grands
> and great grands.
>
> I'm already dreading holiday meals, our eldest grandkids are all over six
> feet tall and weigh more than 220 lbs, including the girl one.

Wow, big baby! I became a grandma on March 10th for the first time, but he
was a wee one, weighing only 5 lbs, 2 oz. He's now over 7 lbs and doing
great.

--
-Marilyn

Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking

"Marilyn" > wrote in message

> Wow, big baby! I became a grandma on March 10th for the first time, but
> he
> was a wee one, weighing only 5 lbs, 2 oz. He's now over 7 lbs and doing
> great.

Congrats to you too, and glad the wee won is growing!

Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking

"Marilyn" > wrote in message
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> About 1100 CDST a new great grandson was born into our family. Weighed in
>> at 10 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. He was in the oven (reference to
>> cooking)for an extra two weeks and was taken out of the can (reference to
>> preserving)by C section. Baby, mother, father, and older brother are all
>> doing fine. We now have 20 descendants including spouses and step grands
>> and great grands.
>>
>> I'm already dreading holiday meals, our eldest grandkids are all over six
>> feet tall and weigh more than 220 lbs, including the girl one.

> Wow, big baby! I became a grandma on March 10th for the first time, but
> he
> was a wee one, weighing only 5 lbs, 2 oz. He's now over 7 lbs and doing
> great.
>
> --
> -Marilyn

Congrats Marilyn! My oldest was 5lbs, 9oz and now 14 years later he's still
5, 9 only now the measurements correspond to feet and inches!

KW

Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking

"KW" > wrote in message

> "Marilyn" > wrote in message
>> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>>> About 1100 CDST a new great grandson was born into our family. Weighed
>>> in
>>> at 10 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. He was in the oven (reference to
>>> cooking)for an extra two weeks and was taken out of the can (reference
>>> preserving)by C section. Baby, mother, father, and older brother are all
>>> doing fine. We now have 20 descendants including spouses and step grands
>>> and great grands.
>>>
>>> I'm already dreading holiday meals, our eldest grandkids are all over
>>> six
>>> feet tall and weigh more than 220 lbs, including the girl one.

>> Wow, big baby! I became a grandma on March 10th for the first time, but
>> he
>> was a wee one, weighing only 5 lbs, 2 oz. He's now over 7 lbs and doing
>> great.
>>
>> --
>> -Marilyn

> Congrats Marilyn! My oldest was 5lbs, 9oz and now 14 years later he's
> still 5, 9 only now the measurements correspond to feet and inches!
>
> KW

Yep, and Mr. Tiny's mom weighed 4lbs, 11 oz. when she was born. 'Course
both of them were preemies.

--
-Marilyn

Got a new one today Marilyn[_3_] General Cooking 0 16-04-2010 06:47 AM
Today Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 24-01-2009 06:30 AM
So...what'd you eat today?? Nexis General Cooking 17 05-07-2006 09:47 PM
Today Is. . . . . Chuck Kopsho General Cooking 6 14-01-2006 09:39 PM
That's it for today terrymcintire Recipes 1 16-10-2004 06:09 PM