nutNhoney

Default Cream Style Corn :(

Yesterday, I did 5 - 500 ml jars of cream style corn, 12 - 500 ml jars
of whole kernel corn, 4 large freezer bags whole kernel corn, and 1
large freezer bag of corn on the cob cut into about 2 inch pieces.
Family members kept snitching a cob to eat so I probably lost about a
doz ears but it was a fun day. The cream style corn was a disaster
The creaming process proved to be tedious and time consuming since I had
to stop every few minutes to wipe up the splatters off of just about
everything. Then about 10 minutes into the processing time I could
smell corn so I knew I had a leaker. It was too late to do anything
about it. Two of the five jars were ok but the others will be emptied
today into freezer bags. It was kind of a downer as I followed the
instructions and left the 1" headspace so everything "should" have been
ok. The whole kernel canned corn processed fine and looks pretty in the
jars.