Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Announcement

We have two more potential food preservers coming to join our family.
Eldest grandson's DW is expecting their third little girl in early
December. Middle grandson called yesterday and his lady is now expecting
their first child. She apparently is about two months or a little more
along. Seems that by early next year we will have four great grands
instead of two.

The two we now have were here Saturday and we had a blast. The girls
helped me finish our noon meal and then we cleaned up the table and
kitchen together. They work well for an eight-year old and a five-year old.

We are happy.
Posted to rec.food.preserving

congratulations, George and Miz Anne!!

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> We have two more potential food preservers coming to join our family.
> Eldest grandson's DW is expecting their third little girl in early
> December. Middle grandson called yesterday and his lady is now expecting
> their first child. She apparently is about two months or a little more
> along. Seems that by early next year we will have four great grands
> instead of two.
>
> The two we now have were here Saturday and we had a blast. The girls
> helped me finish our noon meal and then we cleaned up the table and
> kitchen together. They work well for an eight-year old and a five-year
> old.
>
> We are happy.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> We have two more potential food preservers coming to join our family.
> Eldest grandson's DW is expecting their third little girl in early
> December. Middle grandson called yesterday and his lady is now expecting
> their first child. She apparently is about two months or a little more
> along. Seems that by early next year we will have four great grands
> instead of two.
>
> The two we now have were here Saturday and we had a blast. The girls
> helped me finish our noon meal and then we cleaned up the table and
> kitchen together. They work well for an eight-year old and a five-year
> old.
>
> We are happy.

Enjoy them now. They grow up so fast. Our three grandchildren are now all
working and going to school. It's not always easy to get together with them
these days.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

D. Arlington wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> We have two more potential food preservers coming to join our family.
>> Eldest grandson's DW is expecting their third little girl in early
>> December. Middle grandson called yesterday and his lady is now
>> expecting their first child. She apparently is about two months or a
>> little more along. Seems that by early next year we will have four
>> great grands instead of two.
>>
>> The two we now have were here Saturday and we had a blast. The girls
>> helped me finish our noon meal and then we cleaned up the table and
>> kitchen together. They work well for an eight-year old and a five-year
>> old.
>>
>> We are happy.

> Enjoy them now. They grow up so fast. Our three grandchildren are now
> all working and going to school. It's not always easy to get together
> with them these days.

Our grandkids run from soon-to-be 29 yo down to 8 yo. Daughter married
young and had three kids, each three years apart. Those three now are 29
through 23. The 29 yo and the 26 yo boys are the ones expecting new
youngun's now. Our son married at age 35 and has a 10 yo and an 8 yo.
One of our great granddaughters is 11 days younger than our youngest
grandchild.

Our eldest grandkids generally call us every few weeks and come to visit
on holidays and at odd times when they are free. Seldom see the youngest
ones but we won't venture into the reasons why.
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> D. Arlington wrote:
>>
>> Enjoy them now. They grow up so fast. Our three grandchildren are now all
>> working and going to school. It's not always easy to get together with
>> them these days.

> Our grandkids run from soon-to-be 29 yo down to 8 yo. Daughter married
> young and had three kids, each three years apart. Those three now are 29
> through 23. The 29 yo and the 26 yo boys are the ones expecting new
> youngun's now. Our son married at age 35 and has a 10 yo and an 8 yo. One
> of our great granddaughters is 11 days younger than our youngest
> grandchild.
>
> Our eldest grandkids generally call us every few weeks and come to visit
> on holidays and at odd times when they are free. Seldom see the youngest
> ones but we won't venture into the reasons why.

It sounds like you have a nice large family and they're all ages. What a
blessing.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

D. Arlington wrote:

> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> D. Arlington wrote:
>>>
>>> Enjoy them now. They grow up so fast. Our three grandchildren are now
>>> all working and going to school. It's not always easy to get together
>>> with them these days.

>> Our grandkids run from soon-to-be 29 yo down to 8 yo. Daughter married
>> young and had three kids, each three years apart. Those three now are
>> 29 through 23. The 29 yo and the 26 yo boys are the ones expecting new
>> youngun's now. Our son married at age 35 and has a 10 yo and an 8 yo.
>> One of our great granddaughters is 11 days younger than our youngest
>> grandchild.
>>
>> Our eldest grandkids generally call us every few weeks and come to
>> visit on holidays and at odd times when they are free. Seldom see the
>> youngest ones but we won't venture into the reasons why.

> It sounds like you have a nice large family and they're all ages. What a
> blessing.

We feel blessed, especially when the whole crowd of descendants goes
home after a visit and we can get back to peace and quiet. <G>