Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Wine Grape Jelly

Has anyone ever made jelly from wine grapes? If no one has tried it I
guess I will be the tester. My neighbor grows wine grapes and I can
probably get a few pounds to try out. Especially since he wants to
use my Gator during harvest.
--
Susan N.

Posted to rec.food.preserving

The Cook wrote:
> Has anyone ever made jelly from wine grapes?

Only after they've gone to wine...

> If no one has tried it I guess I will be the tester. My neighbor
> grows wine grapes and I can probably get a few pounds to try out.

Can't see why it wouldn't work, but I don't think it'll wind up being
anything more than grape jelly at that point.

B/

Wine grape jelly The Cook Preserving 2 09-09-2007 06:12 PM
Apple Grape Jelly Deweydecimal Recipes (moderated) 0 19-09-2006 04:53 AM
I can make great wine WHY? can't I make grape Jelly HonkingGoose Preserving 6 12-10-2005 03:21 AM
Grape and wine jelly Frances Preserving 34 08-12-2004 05:48 PM
grape jelly Ron w Recipes 0 16-09-2004 05:17 PM