Old 31-01-2011, 08:01 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Sweet Bread

I buy a sweet bread, more like a shortbread cookie. At the bakery
they call them
Flor de Queso , cheese flower. It is 4 or 5 inches square with
sweetned cream cheese on top. I have looked everywhere can anyone lead
me to a recipe for them?

Old 01-02-2011, 12:30 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Jan 31, 12:01*pm, psabella1 wrote:
I buy a sweet bread, *more like a shortbread cookie. At the bakery
they call them
Flor de Queso , cheese flower. It is 4 or 5 inches square with
sweetned cream cheese on top. I have looked everywhere can anyone lead
me to a recipe for them?

Google es su amigo...

busque "flor de queso +receta

http://www.mis-recetas.org/recetas/s...tas-del-bosque
Old 09-02-2011, 06:51 AM
Member

Is there a certain way? The lid seems to be stuck on the glass jar. Any help.I buy a sweet bread, more like a shortbread cookie. At the bakery they call them.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Member

I am a former chef and say go ahead, like the first fellow said round aboutly, your going to have to ad some things, a bit of sugar, I would melt the butter, the CChips, an egg for richness, just make to sure to amend the liquids in the mix recipe for the melted butter and egg(s).