-shredded
3/4 Onion, sliced
1 Bell pepper, shredded
1 tb Soy sauce
2 tb Hoisin sauce
2 tb Catsup
2 ts Sesame oil to brush on top
-of pizza

This is from one of Martin Yan's books... I haven't tried this, but
it looks pretty tasty. In general, I don't care for Yan's recipes,
although I do get a kick out of his show. I don't know what it is,
but the few things I've made from this book just don't seem to quite
make it.

1. To make crust: Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let set
for 10 minutes. Stir in oil and salt; add flour gradually. Knead
dough for 10 to 15 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in
greased bowl, cover and let rise in a warm place free from drafts
until double in bulk (1 1/2 to 2 hours). Punch down dough and roll
into thin crust. Make 2 pizzas of 12" diameter, 1/4" thickness.
Place crust on baking sheet.

2. Combine ingredients for sauce and set aside.

3.Heat oil over high heat; put in garlic and ginger, stir for 5
seconds. Add remaining ingredients, except hoisin sauce, catsup and
sesame oil; reduce heat to medium-high. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add hoisin sauce and catsup and stir-fry for another minute.

4. Spread sauce on dough, then top with stir-fried vegetables and
meat; brush sesame oil on top.

5. Bake pizza at 375F for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
and enjoy.

REMARKS: One cup of sausage is equal to 3 sausages. For a classier
pizza, add 1/2 cup sliced prawns For added hotness, put 1/2 teaspoon
hot chili oil into the sauce.

New York.

Posted by Jaime Medina

This and other 65,000 recipes of international cuisine at
http://jaimemedina.com/Free/65,000%20Recipes/

Also FREE other goodies:
Universal Conversion Calculator
Resume automatic submitting software
http://jaimemedina.com/Free/

Real Estate Property Auction - Bids start at $100
Ocean View, California, Hawaii, etc.
http://jaimemedina.com/Featured/SC/

--

Best regards,

Jaime Medina
http://JaimeMedina.com

---

Bob Dietz

Default Title: Chinese Pizza

"Jaime Medina" > wrote in message
link.net...
> Title: Chinese Pizza
> Yield: 1 servings

<snip>

Although an interesting concept, is there some relevance to this group?

Bob Dietz