Jaime Medina

Default Title: CHINESE PEAS

Title: CHINESE PEAS
Yield: 4 servings

1/2 lb Chinese pea pods
1 tb Oil
1/2 c Waterchesnuts, Sliced
1 c Chicken broth
1 tb Cornstarch
2 tb Cold water
-Salt
-Soy sauce (optional)

**Serve these sparkling peas alongside any main dish,
it doesn't have to be Chinese.

Snap ends from pea pods and remove strings. Heat oil
in skillet. Add peas, water chestnuts and stock. Cover
and cook over high heat 3 minutes. Combine cornstarch
and cold water. Push vegetables to one side and add
cornstarch mixture to liquid. Cook, stirring, until
slightly thickened. Season to taste with salt. Serve
with soy sauce, if desired.

Posted by Jaime Medina

This and other 65,000 recipes of international cuisine at
http://jaimemedina.com/Free/65,000%20Recipes/

Also FREE other goodies:
Universal Conversion Calculator
Resume automatic submitting software
http://jaimemedina.com/Free/

Real Estate Property Auction - Bids start at $100
Ocean View, California, Hawaii, etc.
http://jaimemedina.com/Featured/SC/

--

Best regards,

Jaime Medina
http://JaimeMedina.com

---

Reg

Jaime Medina wrote:

> Title: CHINESE PEAS

WOW, what a recipe! It goes so well with your real estate offerings.

Having had such an exceptional culinary experience, I would now like
to bid on Lot 20 Block 11. Would you accept $1?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 01:51:38 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:41:25 GMT, "Jaime Medina" >
>wrote:
>

>> Title: CHINESE PEAS

>Copied from SOAR/Recipesource.com
>
>>This and other 65,000 recipes of international cuisine at
>>http://jaimemedina.com/Free/65,000%20Recipes/

>This asshole duplicated the whole recipesource.com site.

From the recipesource FAQ:

"Can I use recipes from your site in my publication?
We don't object to using some of the recipes from our site in your
publication, however we do object to taking the entire site or large
portions of it and passing it off as your own work. In addition, many
of our recipes list the original sources, which you should contact for
copyright permissions. If you do decide to include recipes from our
site, we would appreciate an acknowledgement."

<The following has been posted and mailed to recipesource, various
abuse desks, and Jaime Medina>

recipesource:
The following post to Usenet is an advertisement for
http://jaimemedina.com/Free/65,000%20Recipes/ . If you follow that
link, you will find that someone calling himself Jaime Medina has
stolen the ENTIRE recipesource content and reproduced it. I suggest
siccing a lawyer or two on him. Please note that registration
information for the site follows the Usenet post, including contact
information for the site owner.

sprint:
You appear to be hosting http://jaimemedina.com. The owner of that
site is engaging in egregious copyright infringement. Please remove
the site.

earthlink:
Your user is spamming Usenet with ads for content he has stolen from
recipesource.com, in violation of copyright law. Please cancel his
account.

From: "Jaime Medina" >
Newsgroups: alt.food.barbecue
Subject: Title: CHINESE PEAS
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 06:41:25 GMT

[...]

************ End Usenet Post **************

********** Begin Registration Information for JAIMEMEDINA.COM

Jaime Medina
1000 N Green Valley Pkwy - 300-224
Henderson, NV 89074
US
Phone: 702-353-1774
Fax..: 206-666-3222
Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage:
http://www.register.com

Domain Name: JAIMEMEDINA.COM

Created on..............: Tue, Mar 06, 2001
Expires on..............: Mon, Mar 06, 2006
Record last updated on..: Tue, Dec 23, 2003

Administrative Contact:
Jaime Medina
Jaime Medina
1000 N Green Valley Pkwy - 300-224
Henderson, NV 89074
US
Phone: 702-353-1774
Fax..: 206-666-3222
Email:

Technical Contact:
Jaime Medina
Jaime Medina
1000 N Green Valley Pkwy - 300-224
Henderson, NV 89074
US
Phone: 702-353-1774
Fax..: 206-666-3222
Email:

Zone Contact:
Jaime Medina
Jaime Medina
1000 N Green Valley Pkwy - 300-224
Henderson, NV 89074
US
Phone: 702-353-1774
Fax..: 206-666-3222
Email:

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS35.REGISTER.COM 216.21.234.88
DNS36.REGISTER.COM 216.21.226.88

Register your domain name at
http://www.register.com

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
Lennie Richardson

WITH SPAM!!!

Kevin S. Wilson

wrote:

>Posted by Jaime Medina
>
>This and other 65,000 recipes of international cuisine at
>http://jaimemedina.com/Free/65,000%20Recipes/

BWAHAHAHA! Take a look at Jaime's site now.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology

Jack Curry

Way to go Kevin. You da nospam man.
Jack Curry

Howard R. Bricker

Steve Wertz > wrote in
:

<snip>

> This asshole duplicated the whole recipesource.com site.
>
> -sw

The jerk wasn't even that cool steve. He just linked to
Recipe Source. How lame can you get?

M&M Man
Kevin S. Wilson

On 31 Dec 2003 14:20:28 GMT, "Howard R. Bricker"

:

><snip>
>

>> This asshole duplicated the whole recipesource.com site.
>>
>> -sw

>The jerk wasn't even that cool steve. He just linked to
>Recipe Source. How lame can you get?

Nope. He used to have a copy of recipesource on his site. I and some
others sent a note to recipe source and his web host.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a University Somewhere in Idaho
"Anything, when cooked in large enough batches, will be vile."
--Dag Right-square-bracket-gren, in alt.religion.kibology
Harry Demidavicius

:

><snip>
>

>> This asshole duplicated the whole recipesource.com site.
>>
>> -sw

>The jerk wasn't even that cool steve. He just linked to
>Recipe Source. How lame can you get?
>
>M&M Man

Then he linked to Stephanie da Silva's site and when she finds out,
the fur will really fly.

Harry